Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh

Start your review of Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauren S.
Nashville
I'm a high school theater teacher. That means I'm moving a lot during the day. And I wear a lot of black.

Lady Speed Stick's Dare to Wear Black line does exactly what it claims - prevents stink and doesn't transfer to black clothes. I have used this for years and will continue to do so.
ashley h.
504 4th st Apt. 7g lake wales,Fl
Absolutly love tgis product, smells good great price fits im my gym bag or purse , great scent last long , wiah that it was bigger stick size , i can use it once in the morning and smell last all day long , doesnt show on clothes either , goes on sale alot so that a plus
Shacarra H.
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Although this deodorant may be super inexpensive compared to others, it is my favorite. This is the only deodorant I’ve used that does not make me perspire under my arms. It is very long lasting and all the scents smell good! You can find this just about anywhere.
vety a.
Lady Speed Stick works well enough under normal everyday circumstances, when I'm at home or work. The invisible is indeed invisible. I haven't had any embarrassing deodorant show up on my clothing.
Stacy R.
Bessemer, AL
I love this deodorant. This is the only brand that I buy. My husband is very sensitive to most deodorants but this is actually the same deo that he uses. Not the one for men, but thisb same one. I love the price and it works great.
Tracy A.
Charlotte, NC
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
I have used Lady Speed Stick for many years.
It does keep me fresh. Love the powder fresh scent. I don’t notice odor even out in the North Carolina heat. I’m thankful for a brand that doesn’t transfer to my clothes.
Cedenia G.
Cambridge, Massachusetts
i like powder deodorants more because the texture makes my armpit feel clean. If it’s a deodorant that is like gel or spray i don’t like the way it feels. spray is cold and gel is sweaty. but powder does me just fine and it smells good. it lasts me 24 hours and that’s exactly how i like it.
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
I have not used anything else in 20 years! It is the only one that came close to working for me. I sweat a lot even in normal conditions and this was the only one that kept me odor free and confident. It does not keep you 100% dry though but that is not what this is created for anyways
Kisvolter's R.
Houston
I ran track in school and I have been using this product every since you can't beat it! I use it each and every day it's gentle and smells so soft that it's an essential and last so long that it's perfect for those long work and workout days I even make my husband use it!
Megan D.
Cleveland Ohio
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorites because it doesn’t stain my clothes, and it’s long lasting, I never sweat through this! A good value. The smell is light. Nothing too special about the smell but it does the job great and I always buy this one. I use this more than my dove stick.
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
lissette S.
Miami FL 2250 NW 114th Ave
Que tanto dura el aroma??

Target