Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Madison M.
This is cheap yes. If you're on a budget great get something you can afford. But I do not like this stick. It makes me irritated and red. And even causes bumps sometimes. Idk what's in this but I can't wear it. And it's really dry when you put it on. You almost have to really coat so much on to even get some kind of coverage. And it leaves streaks. When I had this stick I had to always keep reapplying it during the summer time bc obviously it's hot and I was always sweating.
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
Great Deodorant. This brand is definitely my favorite. It keeps me dry throughout the day. I use this one everyday. Very good price. only $1. Great fresh powder smell. Very gentle on the skin. It's invisible dry so you do not have too much of a white residue. Perfect for people who are on the move.
jennifer o.
I have used this product for years., and it's a very good product. It does what it is supposed to do, but recently I tried a deodorant from secret and it had the most amazing scent. The lady speed stick doesn't really have scent, but it's also several dollars cheaper than the secret one. I will proabably go back to the lady speed stick because it does a good job and is cheaper
D G.
Love the smell that that it lasts forever! If you are picky about smells, this is perfect for you! I’m always sad there is not very many left by the time I go to store to get some.
Jerri G.
Albertville, AL
This has always been my favorite deodorant.  The scent is fresh and clean.  It goes on smoothly and feels velvety.  As a deodorant/antiperspirant, I couldn't ask for anything better.  It always keeps me dry and all I smell is the fresh scent when I raise my arms.  It is a bargain price, which is always a plus.  I give it four out of five, only because, it does sometimes show up on darker clothing if you don't let it fully dry before getting dressed.  Great product.
Leidy A.
johnstown
I love the lady speed stick invisible dry formula, I love that it doesn’t let you smell bad at all and it dries right away once’s you put it on, the only problem that I have it’s with my black clothes it’s that when I don’t let it dry, it leaves a white mark under your arm in your black shirt, different than that I might say that I love that it doesn’t let me get wet marksLady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
Laura C.
Boise, ID
I don’t know what it is about this deodorant but it’s the only thing that works for me! I’ve always been a very sweaty girl, athletic too, and other deodorants make my armpits sweaty and it stains my shirts. This keeps me dry!
Pamela L.
Lancaster
I actually found this product in mini sizes at the Dollar Tree! It's really pretty good and it has the baby powder smell which some people do like and some people do. I use it for work all the time and it works pretty well! For the price that this product is, its pretty much a steal! Though since It's a dollar you aren't getting a lot but still. I would recommend it if you need a couple for your gym bag, work bag, traveling, etc.
Vanessa H.
For the most part it works great just that it does stain and transfer onto your clothes especially the black clothes. For me personally it does not work all the time because I do feel my underarms smell when I sweat a lot.
Ashlee N.
new orleans
It okay for its price, I usually use clinic strength or extra strength deoderant, or deodorant that have a motions sensitive action for extra protection because I Live in Florida and it gets ridiculous. Sitting outside makes you sweat and stink.. this just doesn’t last long enough and isn’t strong enough to keep you smelling nice.
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
Diosmerysuero S.
Miami FL 2250 NW 114th Ave
Que tanto dura el aroma??

Target