Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh

Start your review of Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dominique F.
I'm a very active person and I just love the way this deodorant stays on all day and it also smells good. I love this product it's very natural I got it from Walmart for about two dollars this is my goal to date order it I love it it's very cheap and affective
Ysaura C P.
Of the many deodorants I have used I consider this to be one of the best as it keeps me with a feeling of freshness and comfort all day leaving my delicate skin very soft
Sheila S.
I purchased this product and it did not work for me at all. I smelled awful. I quit using it within a week and threw it away. It did not stain my clothing however, so that was s plus. I do not recommend got someone who is active.
Gladys M.
Excellent antiperspirant, keeps protected for more than 48 hours, usually this type of deodorants in bar I often cause spots on the skin, in this case do not notice any change. I do not bother the clothes either and it has a very good smell so I recommend it.
Antonia W.
New hope , MN
I don't know what it is about this product, but Its the best deodorant for my body. I'm the most confident when I'm wearing this deodorant. I find myself smelling my underarms On days that I decides to try other deodorant
Rayven S.
Kent, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a very cheap deodorant that didn’t do much of anything for me. The only good thing about this deodorant is it’s price. It didn’t help with sweating or smell after I started smelling. I will never buy this again.
Johnethia E.
Apopka
Love the scents on these deodorants gives you a fresh smell and you can get this deodorant for just $1 but don’t let the price fool you it dries invisible and doesn’t leave marks on dark clothing and is also long lasting
Amalia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
It smells very fresh and is very travel convenient. I use nearly everyday and I say nearly because the 48h ones last a long time. It’s at a very cheap price , and gets the job done so I would definitely buy it again.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is my current favorite deodorant for summer. No white residue is left behind. It costs under my arms very well to protect against sweat and odor. I use this especially on days that I go to the gym.
Brittany A.
Beloit, WI
Always use this. It’s cheap and does the job. I usually can find it on sale. It works well for what it is. I will continue to this everyday. It smells nice and works for the whole day. I have no issues.
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
lissette S.
Miami FL 2250 NW 114th Ave
Que tanto dura el aroma??

Target