Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh

Start your review of Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I guess I'm a lady, because this is my go-to if I need something that'll have my back all day! I only have a travel size, so I'm currently saving it for days when it's particularly warm, or I feel like I'll anxiously sweat somehow (social events) 😬 It's very effective.
Anlly M.
Mcallen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh huele super bien y son muy pracricos por su tamaño deverias de probar unos y darles la oportunidad para que te ayuden
Skylar T.
At first you can smell the baby powder smell. But it dies down, after about 10 mins. Its undetectable after that, so when you put on perfume that's all you smell. And it lasts a long time. I like it so much better than dove.
Ally D.
Provo, UT
This is one of my go-to deodorants. I’m not picky, I just need something that keeps me dry and smelling fresh and this does the job. It works whether I’m having a relaxing day at work or if I’m in the middle of an intense workout.
Nina F.
Terre Haute, IN
I use this deodorant everyday. No matter what I’m doing whether it’s working out or just doing day to day things it lasts 24 hours. I always feel fresh when using this product. I like that you get the choice of different scents.
Blaire L.
Moreno Valley, CA
This deodorant is one of the longest lasting deodorants I’ve ever used! It smells like a baby, so good! The only thing that sucks is, it marks your clothes easily. Other than that, awesome! Also really cheap, like a dollar.
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ok so I bought this because it was on sale it’s definitely not my favorite deodorant. I don’t like the smell of baby powder under my arms not appealing at all. I will not be purchasing this again. It’s just not for me.
Erin Z.
Shelby Township
Not a fan of Lady Speed Stick. Made the skin in armpits irritated. I dont feel it worked throughout the whole day. The first couple hours were fine. After that with any real activity I feel it didnt work as well.
Courtney R.
Rome
GREAT product. Holds up really well throughout the day. Keeps me smelling fresh and clean all day long. A wonderful value and helps with stress sweat. I use this every day and will absolutely buy again.
Veronica p.
Watertown, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This product is absolutely amazing it doesn’t leave marks it is also really long lasting and I only had to apply it one time. What makes it even better is the price I would so buy this over and over again
karely q.
Miami, Fl 33198
What is the most wicked of this product?

Target