BY SPEED STICK #39 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Madison M.
Review for: Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2.3oz more...
This is cheap yes. If you're on a budget great get something you can afford. But I do not like this stick. It makes me irritated and red. And even causes bumps sometimes. Idk what's in this but I can't wear it. And it's really dry when you put it on. You almost have to really coat so much on to even get some kind of coverage. And it leaves streaks. When I had this stick I had to always keep reapplying it during the summer time bc obviously it's hot and I was always sweating.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Review for: Other more...
Good for the price. The smell is not the greatest but definitely freshens up your skin. it is effective but not really creamy. Since it is a powder stick, it dries quickly and it’s a little difficult to apply.
Overall, you get what you pay for. It’s pretty good for an inexpensive product.
Taylor R.
['Roselle', 'IL'], IL
The lady speed stick is the best deodorant I have ever used. Keeps you smelling fresh all day and does not irritate the skin at all. It is a reasonable price with a fresh smell that is not too over whelming!
Elizabeth H.
Ravenswood, WV
Review for: Powder more...
Love this deodorant. I get it at my local Dollar Tree. I love the baby powder smell and I can put this on in the morning, work all day in a kitchen and come home smelling like baby powder instead of sweat.
Sway S.
Good ol' Lady Speed Stick, how could I ever survive without you. So inexpensive and there to take care of the razor bumps. That's right ladies!! Although, this is an amazing deodorant it's not invisible and it stains my shirts. Doesn't have a very long lasting power and it clogs my "pores" underneath my arms. It has a pleasant smell tho.
Kara M.
I have sensitive skin and my hormones cause me to sweat more than what’s pleasant. This is the only deodorant I’ve found that works for me. I smell great all day, my shirts aren’t soaked from sweat, and my underarms are clear of irritation. It’s affordable and effective!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This was average. It worked okay, but I found my better (and even cheaper) deodorant to work better. It didn't last very long, especially not 24 hours. I had to reapply every few hours if I didn't want to smell weird. It was invisible and didn't have any white stains, so I loved that, but otherwise it was just basic and I won't be buying again.
Lisbeth A.
works great on my sensitive skin long lasting scent and most important does not leave white streaks on my clothes. i purchase this product in target def a product that does it job at all times.
Rositsa D.
Review for: Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2.3oz more...
Writes for 24 hours but it is possible to change it to 4 hours, leave white spots on the clothes, the nice one is that it smells very strong but for a short time
Lady speedstick, powder fresh.

A deodorant from a higher class. A very neutral scent, you don't see anything of it on your clothes because you attach it directly on your armpit. If you put on this deodorant you'll barely smell any sweat.

This really changed my life and i put lady speedstick on every single morning.

The only disadventage is that you cannot get it everywhere in the world. I have to order it online and there come shipping costs with it, but my whole family loves it so we just order like twenty of them together and then the shipping costs are minimal.
So hurry and get yourself a lady speedstick.

Ps: there are plenty of them, so you have a lot of choice!👍
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Deanna M.
Never tried this brand are they any good?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
Those any one know if there are different scents for this product?
Ha causado irritación ¿
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
What's your "go to" deodorant brand?