Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSpeed Stick
Lady Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh

by Speed Stick

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save

[product:lady-speed-stick-invisible-dry-antiperspirant/deodorant-powder-fresh]? Does this product stain shirts?
Whhat is the best deodorant out there in your opinion? I’ve always used Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh and I’m looking to try something new
Es bueno con la ropa oscura?
Start your review of Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh!
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have always loved this smell of powder fresh. This stuff works and I live in a hot and humid climate so I’m sweating more than the average person. It doesn’t wear off quickly like other brands! Try it out for sure!
Susann L.
Warner Robins, GA
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh uploaded by Susann L.
Purchased at: Walmart
It helped a little. But teally didn't do it's job. It also wasnt invisible amd did leave white marks stains.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This works well and is one of the only deodorant sticks that is branded and scented for women that works for my wife. This smells good and is super affordable I’ll continue to buy this for my wife until we find something better for her.
Elizabeth H.
Ravenswood, WV
Love this deodorant. I get it at my local Dollar Tree. I love the baby powder smell and I can put this on in the morning, work all day in a kitchen and come home smelling like baby powder instead of sweat.
Leila G.
Commerce, CA
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh uploaded by Leila G.
Purchased at: Walmart
🇺🇸This deodorant is my favorite, its aroma is delicious and it stays for a long time, it reduces the moisture in your armpits, keeping you fresh all day. The best of all is that if you like to wear black clothes you will love them since you will not have white spots or marks on your clothes as other deodorants do. 🇪🇨Este desodorante es mi favorito, su aroma es delicioso y se mantiene por mucho tiempo, reduce la humedad en tus axilas, manteniéndote fresca todo el día. Lo mejor de todo es que si te gusta llevar ropa negra te encantará ya que no tendrás manchas blancas ni marcas en tu ropa como sí lo hacen otros desodorantes. [product:lady-speed-stick-invisible-dry-antiperspirant/deodorant-powder-fresh]
Abby G.
New Franklin, OH
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh uploaded by Abby G.
Don't waste your time or your money on this deodorant. Invisible? maybe they were talking about on your underarms as this just doesn't absorb on your skin. it does however absorb directly to whatever clothing you are wearing, even that baggy oversized cotton t-shirt you have and trust me its definitely not Invisible on that. that being said it doesn't do the job its supposed to do as an antiperspirant and you'll find yourself in a pretty stinky situation if this is the only product you have on you.
Lauren K.
Lancaster, PA
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh uploaded by Lauren K.
This is far by one of the best deodorants I have used. I have been outside working long sweaty days and this deodorant does the job! It stays on all days and lasts even in 90 degree weather
liyah W.
Odenville, AL
No white resido,smells literally amazing,cute packaging,really cheap,last for like 15 hours.
Brandy N.
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh uploaded by Brandy N.
Lady's Powder Fresh Speed Stick works great. It has a light and not overpowering powder scent. It works great even after the hottest and sweatiest days. It is very affordable and works better than some of the expensive choices. I will definitely buy it again and I would be lost if they ever quit selling it. [product:lady-speed-stick-invisible-dry-antiperspirant/deodorant-powder-fresh]
Idelca O.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I swear by this anytime I try a different deodorant it just doesn’t work out. It is gentle smell and affordable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea L.
Irving, TX
il y a un an
Lovleen M. il y a un an
Honestly i found that sprays are so much better because i find that with sticks they make my underarms darker and are harder to wash off in the shower. So i opt for a spray, a nice spray is anything by dove.