Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant

by Speed Stick

Protection you can count on. Dries clear. Powder fresh scent. Lasts all day. Scent: Powder Fresh. ~ Includes 24 items per case.CPC96034. 96034. Lady Speed Stick Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant, Powder Fresh, .5 Oz Trial Size.

Any of you ladies find it wasn't as invisible as advertised?
Start your review of Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant!
How would you rate this product?
Hesperia , CA
I don't really like using this one because it stain my clothes and its hard to take off i do like the smell but..
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They truly need to take this off the market it doesn't work at all you put it on and a few hours later its gone.
Buffalo , NY
It's definitely not the greatest out there on the market. I definitely think that they could do better
West Columbia, SC
I love the smell of it but I don't use it because it doesn't work for me. It's just not enough hold.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I find that it wears off very quickly. The smell doesn't last long. The white gets on my clothes :/
Science Hill, KY
I guess with this deodorant, you get what you pay for.. Although it is cheap and smells pretty good. It doesn't last long at all. I have to apply it a couple times a day.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Decent antiperspirant. I don't find it lasts as long as some other brands or may be it's just not as effective? Wouldn't be my first choice.
Grand, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this deodorant but don't feel it last long enough like others. I had to re-apply during the day.