BY SPEED STICK

This effective invisible solid provides 24-hour protection against odour and wetness with a no white residue. This invisible solid features a gentle comfort edge applicator specially designed for your underarms and has a scent renewal formula that will leave you feeling fresh all day. see more...

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh One of my favorite things about this deodorant is it's smell. That baby powder scent is fantastic! This does a great job in keeping me dry. The price is phenomenal.
Rachel M.
Southaven, MS
This stuff is cheap and does the job. It's not as invisible as it claims to be if you're wearing something sleeveless, but if you're not then it's great for daily use.
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
You can get this on the cheap. Often found at Dollar Tree and Wal Mart for under a dollar. Works well. Smells okay.
Alexis Marie B.
Holtville , CA
I really enjoy the smell at it lasts all day even when I’m at the gym I always buy it when I’m on a budget
Dulce R.
South Snohomish
My favorite for ever! Smells so good and 24 hours to Protection! And also is invisible for my clothes!
𝕄𝕁 𝕄.
Edmonton, CO
The only deodorant I will ever use. It’s not tacky to the feel, it keeps my sweat at bay and it doesn’t make me stink. I can go over a day and sweat and I still won’t smell. I don’t get itching or allergies using this as well. Definitely recommend!
Desiree C.
This is a good basic deodorant. Does its job, smells nice, affordable, can be found in any shop. This was the first deodorant I ever used in my life when I was a preteen.
l c.
s
I tend to be very sensitive to deodorant scents but this doesnt bother me. Im actually quite fond of the baby powder scent! I love how this product keeps me fresh and I can even still smell it at the end of the of the day as well as i could when i first put it on!! It also doesn’t show up on my black clothing
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
Using this one right now! It's a bigger size as well which is great so it lasts longer. Very effective and lasts forever. Masks smell and reduces sweating a lot. Would recommend to others especially if you're a heavy sweater and like a clean, fresh scent but not too obvious. It's very natural smelling but works great.
Brittany H.
Deux-Montagnes, QC
I've used this deodorant for as long as I can remember. It smells nice, it isn't expensive (it often goes on sale) and it's easy to find. Walmart, grocery stores and even pharmacies carry it. You can also usually get a package of two for cheap!
amani c.
Grande Prairie, AB
is it actually invisible on clothing?