Lady Speed Stick Invisible Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by l c.Lady Speed Stick Invisible Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Teresa C.Lady Speed Stick Invisible Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Dulce R.

BY SPEED STICK

This effective invisible solid provides 24-hour protection against odour and wetness with a no white residue. This invisible solid features a gentle comfort edge applicator specially designed for your underarms and has a scent renewal formula that will leave you feeling fresh all day. see more...

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh One of my favorite things about this deodorant is it's smell. That baby powder scent is fantastic! This does a great job in keeping me dry. The price is phenomenal.
Rachel M.
Southaven, MS
This stuff is cheap and does the job. It's not as invisible as it claims to be if you're wearing something sleeveless, but if you're not then it's great for daily use.
Alexis Marie B.
I really enjoy the smell at it lasts all day even when I’m at the gym I always buy it when I’m on a budget
Dulce R.
South Snohomish
My favorite for ever! Smells so good and 24 hours to Protection! And also is invisible for my clothes!
l c.
s
I tend to be very sensitive to deodorant scents but this doesnt bother me. Im actually quite fond of the baby powder scent! I love how this product keeps me fresh and I can even still smell it at the end of the of the day as well as i could when i first put it on!! It also doesn’t show up on my black clothing
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
Using this one right now! It's a bigger size as well which is great so it lasts longer. Very effective and lasts forever. Masks smell and reduces sweating a lot. Would recommend to others especially if you're a heavy sweater and like a clean, fresh scent but not too obvious. It's very natural smelling but works great.
Brittany H.
I've used this deodorant for as long as I can remember. It smells nice, it isn't expensive (it often goes on sale) and it's easy to find. Walmart, grocery stores and even pharmacies carry it. You can also usually get a package of two for cheap!
Julia S.
Edmomton, AB
Great deodorant. The only one that hasn't caused me to have little bumps in that area of my underarms. It is white but goes on clear. Love the scent and does a great job throughout the day!
Krysten K.
Sherwood Park
Keeps my underarms dry and scent free all day. Do find it is a tad tough on my sensitive skin but overall it doesn't bother me too much
Kiara O.
Amazing product but a little difficult to apply. Gets rid of bad odours. Can buy at any drug store and is pretty easy to find