Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Trista H.

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Anti-Perspirant Deodorants provide long lasting odour and wetness protection with no messy white residue in an inspired fun and fruity fragrance collection. see more...

Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
I used this as I backpacked across 3 provinces in Canada. Smells great, works well, only broke when I left it in the hot sun for a day but was able to mold it back together! Kept the sweat down more than others I've tried so far and I suffer from pit sweat in the summer
Becca L.
This deodorant does a good job. It has a very strong scent which I like but sometimes find it overpowering as a deodorant scent. It meets my expectations, and for the price I will repurchase again. I can find it at every drugstore and Walmart. If I run out I can easily get it.
Lera L.
Kamloops
I usually buy the "Little Black Dress" version which does not leave any white residue on clothes and works very well. The scent is powder and moderately heavy which I like. I have used the Fresh Infusion variety in the past and love many of their scents but sometimes they do leave white on clothes.
Mandy R.
Calgary, AB
I've been using clinical strength deodorants since I gave birth a year ago. Nothing like hormones making you sweat profusely. I was ready to try something lighter and picked this up. It's been a winner! The smell is fabulous. It's long wearing. It's not too thick and heavy. Doesn't bunch up or pill under the arm. I'm really happy with this and am excited not to need clinical strength anymore!
Anita T.
Moose Jaw , SK
We all want to smell nice, with this you can smell like lemons ๐Ÿ‹ which is so much better than BO ๐Ÿ˜‰