BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Anti-Perspirant Deodorants provide long lasting odour and wetness protection with no messy white residue in an inspired fun and fruity fragrance collection. see more...

Samantha B.
I use this everyday of the week with no issues. Goes on smooth, smells great. Sometimes I do reapply in the late afternoons on extremely humid days. Price is right.
Joan D.
Elliot lake, ON
This deodorant works fine at keeping minimal sweat at bay. I can use this all day without sweat but when I work out I have to switch it up. I don't have a problem with this product even with my sensitive skin. The price is great and usually goes on sale often. I wish the chemicals were removed so I'd buy more often.
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
I love this deodorant, smells so nice and fresh. It last all day on me.. very affordable, can be found probably any drugstore or grocery store. And a little tip, it works wonders on mosquito bites.. my daughter swells up very badly from mosquito bites and nothing was working to lessen the itch and take the swelling away, I applied this and 5 minutes later it was amazing how it worked, totally a good home remedy!
Ivet C.
Iztapalapa
Me encanta este desodorante, huele demaciado agradable y fresco. Es duradero
Este producto es muy accesible lo podemos encontrar fácilmente
Kater E.
It is wonderful light has amazing odore not stick under my arm has light touch light odore berry fragrance .
Breanna D.
Kingston, ON
Love the fresh infusions deodorant, it leaves such a nice smell rather than a powdery smell or feeling.