Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Catherine B.Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Taigen S.Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Deanna K.

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Anti-Perspirant Deodorants provide long lasting odour and wetness protection with no messy white residue in an inspired fun and fruity fragrance collection. see more...

Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Antiperspirant & Deodorant
A decent deodorant that gets the job done. Its inexpensive, yet also smells good, and keeps you smelling good. I'm not a fan of the white residue, but other than that, this is a pretty good deodorant.
Chanel H.
If you use this brand a lot they actually have this one on sale and the coupons bring them down to 21 cent ... Get price for deodorant.
amani c.
Grande Prairie, AB
it definitely is a pretty decent deodorant but not 48 hours, maybe 24? if you’re not too active? i’d recommend putting this on an hour before you need it though, the scent isn’t half bad either. it’s not a super spectacular product but not bad.
Iris B.
Hamilton
I have used this brand of deodarant as long as I remember using deodarant. So for over 20 years... I find this product to smell amazing and works well with my body scent. Also it really helps stop my sweating as I am a profuse sweater especially in the summer months!
I would definitely repurchase and would recommend!
Syd C.
toronto
I love this Deodorant because my armpits don’t sweat. It keeps me smelling good all day. I don’t need to reapply it like I had to with other brands. I recommend this product to everybody.
Sarah O.
Stony plain , MA
Warning, this stuff smells so good you will be tempted to take a bite out of the deodorant stick. Don’t do it, it smells better than it tastes lol. But really, this stuff is amazing!
Emma D.
Jeffries Corner, NB
Keeps you from smelling bad, so it gets the job done. I use it everyday, because that is socially acceptable. It isn’t a bad price for what it is, and the watermelon scent makes it worth is
Lyndsay M.
Gilford, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Has a really nice smell but I don’t find that it lasts all day even if you are not very active. It’s gentle on skin and nice to smell but you have to apply it twice a day.
Jada C.
Barrie, ON
Absolutely love this deodorant! Smells amazing and leaves me smelling bomb all day! Only thing I hate is it leaves white marks on my shirt if I put it on before 🙄
Payton U.
Mitchell, MB
I love all the fresh scents they have, but I definitely wouldn't call this 48 hour protection. I find that by the end of the day, I could use another layer, especially if it's warm out. But overall not a bad product at all