Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Deanna K.Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Taigen S.

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Anti-Perspirant Deodorants provide long lasting odour and wetness protection with no messy white residue in an inspired fun and fruity fragrance collection. see more...

Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
A decent deodorant that gets the job done. Its inexpensive, yet also smells good, and keeps you smelling good. I'm not a fan of the white residue, but other than that, this is a pretty good deodorant.
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
If you use this brand a lot they actually have this one on sale and the coupons bring them down to 21 cent ... Get price for deodorant.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
This is good quality for price and does its job well. The smell is often too strong and can clash with other scents (shampoo, body spray, detergent). This can confuse noses creating an odd smell. Go with a less "perfumey" smell if you use other strong scents on a daily basis.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Halifax, NS
I love this product. I sweat a lot during the summer and this helps keep me dry and smelling fresh. This is my favorite scent in the collection. It is cheap and always on sale. Easy to find at drugstores and I would always recommend this!
Myna S.
Myna S.
Split Lake
Favourite of all time, the only deodorant I use. The flavour is amazing. My boyfriend loves it. It's my go-to when I am in a rush. Great price and I love that's it anywhere at Walmart and drugstores. Easy access!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
My favourite deodorant
Smells nice and keeps sweat in
Been using it for years, just buy it when it's on sale or clearance
Annie M.
Annie M.
Kingston, ON
I love love love the scent of this deodorant.
It goes on smooth and lasts all day.
Its great bang for your buck.
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Used this when I first started highschool. My boyfriend just bought it for me again and it's bringing back memories just from the scent!! I like it as much as I did then. It smells exactly like watermelon bubbalicious gum. Definitely better suited for younger girls.
Justine M.
Justine M.
Guelph, CA
Not a fan of this one. Probably my least favourite by lady speed stick. It was very affordable, but the watermelon scent was kind of weird and once it wears off it smells very bad. Would not buy again and would not recommend unless you're a very light sweater. Lol
Claudette F.
Claudette F.
Grande prairie
My favorite flavor fruity melon. Ive been using lady speed stick for years and have never been disappointed