BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Anti-Perspirant Deodorants provide long lasting odour and wetness protection with no messy white residue in an inspired fun and fruity fragrance collection. see more...

Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
Holy moly, this was the best find of my teen life. I smelled like a beautiful strawberry person. I was so happy. They stopped selling it and I think stopped making it too. It worked really well. If they made another scent I enjoyed as much I would have stuck with them forever.
Adriana A.
Not very strong. Needed reapply during lunch and after work. Try a different brand if you know you sweat easily.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
I love all the Lady speed sticks anti-perspirant/ deodorant. Their scents are all amazing however the strawberry 🍓 is my favourite. The only thing I don’t like is how they say that they go on clear and won’t leave marks; because they don’t go on clear and do leave marks. The strawberry scent smells so good, it smells like the strawberry BubbleLicious. It sells for an average price at $2.49-$2.99. I would recommend buying it because it does keep your under arms dry.
Bailey M.
I'm normally pretty loyal to my Secret gel deodorant, but I passed by a display if this and couldn't resist trying the strawberry scent 🍓. Rhe scent is great, not overly fake ( more like a sweeter version of the real thing) and I found the formula works really well on me.
Samantha T.
Langley, BC
This is the only deodorant that use based on the fact that no other brands have worked as well. This lasts all day and even when I go to the gym I still don’t smell. Also the strawberry scent is really nice
Gertrude P.
Rawdon Gold Mines
My favourite deodorant. I love the scents that this comes in! Lasts all day and night. I use this everyday and it never disappoints. Good value, one of the most reasonably priced deodorants.
Sara C.
Barrie, ON
Ive been using this brand si ce i cant remember when. Its works amazing keeps me.dry and smelling so yummy all day and night long.. amazing product thats for sure
Marie W.
Cold Lake, AB
Very refreshing smell. Helps me keep dry and doesn’t transfer much onto my clothes. It’s a good price and usually they let you buy 2 for 1. It lasts all day and makes my clothes smell super yummy. I would recommend it to others.
Sabrina C.
Clarenville
Fresh clean mild scent. Little deodorant residue transfer onto black clothes. Slightly more expensive than the basic lady speed stick and slightly less product for a slightly higher price, Usually buy when on sale due to same
Devon S.
hamilton
The only ones I use. I wait until they’re on sale for 2.50 or less or else I think it’s way too much. I like that it dries quickly and keeps me feeling fresh all day. Needs reapplication after a work out but that’s normal.
Leah P.
Is the strawberry smell artificial?