BY SPEED STICK

Fresh Infused Protection 24 hour protection Scent renewal formula for all day protection Contoured top specially designed for a womans underarm. For Questions? or Comments call toll-free ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Lady speed stick works great but there's only minimal protection from persispiration I have to apply it twice throught the day but it has a pleasant smell" in 2 reviews
  • "its smells great & it lasts threw out the day & it doesnt leave you with the white matks on your clothes or armpits so thats always a plus. " in 1 review
  • "It works really good and the scents are not overpowering." in 1 review
  • "I generally stick to another brand but on budget I always grab this because it works well!!" in 1 review
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
This is usually one of the best deodorants that work for me, I usually have the following problem, I start using a deodorant and every now and then I have to change it since it stops working. But what I usually do is to alternate between the Lady Speed Stick and the deodorants of Rexona, this worked very well.I do not think it has a 48H protection but for one day, if it gives you the necessary protection. My day is often very hectic and whenever I arrive at night in the house the deodorant is still doing its job. This model is a bar and has a very pleasant smell
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this but it left so many marks on my clothes and I definitely didn't feel like it did a good job protecting scent. I feel like the product is great for everyday wear, but doesn't do much for heavy workouts and more active lifestyles.
Karlu M.
Medley, FL
Un desodorante confiable me gusta mucho, actualmente es el que estoy usando... Quizas algo en contra es que algunas fragancias son un poco fuerte y mas dominante que la colonia/perfume que estes usando y es algo que me incomoda un poco.
Kalie W.
St Petersburg, FL
I used to buy Dove all the time until I noticed it stopped working for me- so I decided to switch it up and I am so glad that I did!! Living in Florida, I sweat so much more than when I lived up north and now I don't feel like I am stinking up the place thanks to Lady Speed Stick!! The fresh infusions is such a light and florally scent that I have changed over from a "clean shower" type of scent to this one because it's so light and refreshing! If you are looking for a change, I highly recommend Lady Speed Stick!
Melissa L.
East Bethel
I normally don't care what deodorant I use as long as it smells good. But I normally use this one because I like the smell. And the many smells they have to offer.
But it says invisible dry it's not. Spring blossom is my favorite
Anna B.
Jacksonville, FL
Okay so this is a great deodorant if you have sensitive underarms like me. It works hard all day but is gentle on the skin. It smells great! It super easy to use and find. I buy mine from the dollar tree. One dollar for a deodorant that works great?! Who wouldn't be excited about that?
Maria P.
This deodorant not only helps you stop sweating, but also helps you to whiten your armpits, thus preventing bad odor, perspiration and spotted skin, this deodorant is highly recommended for those who suffer from excessive perspiration and for sensitive skin!
Gioconda P.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the smell and feeling that this deodorant has.
It last all day, and I have no problem with the sweating.
You could buy it at any drugstore or market.
Compare with similar products works really good. I used it frecuently, so I recommend it to others.
R B.
Wylie, TX
I bought this in hopes it could do for me what I can't seem to get other deodorants to do, make my arm pits smell good all day. Well, thankfully it delivered! I bought it in the Wild Freesia scent and was pleasantly surprised. It was even a great price!
Sam M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried so many brands of deodorant and it took forever to find one that ACTUALLY worked as an antiperspirant. This is the one!!! No more sweat stains, no white residue on clothes, and so many nice scents to choose from. Will never go back to another brand.
Kayle R.
E Millinocket, ME
How long would you say this lasts doing normal activity
Génesis R.
Santo Domingo Este
Is it good?
Nichole J.
Manahawkin, NJ
Do any of you ladies seem tho have the have the same problem that I face where my deodorant stops working and I have to switch to another one for a little bit
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What other scents are available in the 'Fresh Infusions' line?
melanie n.