BY SPEED STICK

Fresh Infused Protection 24 hour protection Scent renewal formula for all day protection Contoured top specially designed for a womans underarm. For Questions? or Comments call toll-free ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Lady speed stick works great but there's only minimal protection from persispiration I have to apply it twice throught the day but it has a pleasant smell" in 2 reviews
  • "It works really good and the scents are not overpowering." in 1 review
  • "its smells great & it lasts threw out the day & it doesnt leave you with the white matks on your clothes or armpits so thats always a plus. " in 1 review
  • "I generally stick to another brand but on budget I always grab this because it works well!!" in 1 review
Meggie S.
Meggie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not super sure which scent I use. I'm not even sure the scent is consistent each time I buy it. But I always go for Lady Speed Stick deodorant! Nice scents, keeps me dry, and if I'm careful it doesn't get all over everything I wear. Not too powdery or too wet. I've tried a few different deodorants but always come back to this one. It's great!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Jacksonville, FL
Okay so this is a great deodorant if you have sensitive underarms like me. It works hard all day but is gentle on the skin. It smells great! It super easy to use and find. I buy mine from the dollar tree. One dollar for a deodorant that works great?! Who wouldn't be excited about that?
Maria P.
Maria P.
This deodorant not only helps you stop sweating, but also helps you to whiten your armpits, thus preventing bad odor, perspiration and spotted skin, this deodorant is highly recommended for those who suffer from excessive perspiration and for sensitive skin!
Gioconda P.
Gioconda P.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the smell and feeling that this deodorant has.
It last all day, and I have no problem with the sweating.
You could buy it at any drugstore or market.
Compare with similar products works really good. I used it frecuently, so I recommend it to others.
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell of this but it left so many marks on my clothes and I definitely didn't feel like it did a good job protecting scent. I feel like the product is great for everyday wear, but doesn't do much for heavy workouts and more active lifestyles.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
East Bethel
I normally don't care what deodorant I use as long as it smells good. But I normally use this one because I like the smell. And the many smells they have to offer.
But it says invisible dry it's not. Spring blossom is my favorite
Irene S.
Irene S.
El Cajon, CA
Best deodorant I've ever used! It smells so good & I don't sweat. It does appear invisible, so you don't get any clumps. It has such a fresh smell & it's honestly my favorite deodorant. I use it all the time!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Brighton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Keeps me fresh most of the day. Can leave marks on clothes if you aren't safe. But for a cheap deodorant it leaves you smooth and smelling decent
Kangely P.
Kangely P.
Bien rico el olor y hasta el momento no me ha manchado la ropa lo que significa que cumple su proposito ademas de proteger muy bn del mal olor.
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
This is the only deodorant I have used the past 10 years if not more. I could go to the gym for hours and still have no odor. It's amazing.
Kayle R.
Kayle R.
E Millinocket, ME
How long would you say this lasts doing normal activity
Nichole J.
Nichole J.
Manahawkin, NJ
Do any of you ladies seem tho have the have the same problem that I face where my deodorant stops working and I have to switch to another one for a little bit
Génesis R.
Is this good?
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What other scents are available in the 'Fresh Infusions' line?