Lady Speed Stick Clinical Protection pH Active Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Meaghan G.

BY SPEED STICK

Triple Action Technologybr Invisible Solid Stick Wetness protection is clinically proven 2 Non-stop odor control technology to keep you fresh 3 Skin conditioning system is dermatologist tested Lady Speed Stick Clinical Proof ph Active is designed with triple action technology to protect you night and day. Who Can Benefit from Lady Speed Stick Clinical Proof pH Active?br Women who need extra effective wetness and odor protection will benefit from the formula s triple action technology. see more...

Amany I.
Amany I.
Not my fave. I LOVE that it's in a stick form but this is really difficult to take off when I shower, it leaves my armpits somewhat sticky if I don't scrub enough. This does not help with sweating and it also does not keep your armpits smelling clean. The smell can turn awful really quick, even when I haven;t sweated. I wouldn't recommend.
Lisgelaine C.
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
Son mis favoritos los desodorantes en barra, me brindan protección y tranquilidad todo el día
Kari M.
I generally change up deodorants often . This one is the best I've had so far. It is thicker isn't heavily scented but works so good if you shower it's still on you kinda have to scrub it off. Only downside is I can't remember where I bought it and I can't find it at any stores now. Hopefully I can find it soon ! The stick is smaller but seems to last a long time.
Dayjah M.
Dayjah M.
This is probably the most affordable deodorant one can purchase. The cheap trice however, does not depict the true value of this product. This is the only deodorant that truly works for me.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
I'm not a big fan of the gel type deodorants. That's why this works great for me. It goes on clear and is not sticky and last all day. I like to get the scented ones.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
Defiance, OH
This brand works really good for me. I play soccer so it comes in handy during the season. It has a very soft smell and it does work unlike some brands.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Lees Summit, MO
Well I was recently accepted into Harvard and frankly I believe it was because of this blessed deodorant if that tells you anything
luvitx s.
luvitx s.
Doral, FL
Me encanta para el gim es genial cumple su trabajo a cabalidad y es muy economico lo recomiendo
Stasia J.
Stasia J.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Works like a charm! It doesn't last as long as you think though. But when you put it on, for the time being and sweat, you wont smell a thing.
theremoreno t.
theremoreno t.
Doral, FL
Este desodorante si eslo que dice no te mancha ni la ropa nilas axila te las cuida es exelente
comprenlo
Kari M.
Anyone know if this is sold anymore if so where ?!? Finally found one I like and can't find it again
Kari M.
Anyone know if this is no longer sold? I love this and haven't seen it at any stores and cannot remember where I got it?!?