Lady Speed Stick by Mennen Invisible Dry Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid
Lady Speed Stick by Mennen Invisible Dry Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
It's for sure invisible after drying and I never had issues with white on my clothing. However, for some reason with certain scents I smell worse and so that makes me think this brand is not effective. I don't recommend it to others because I never smell even if I don't wear anything. I give it three stars because some of them do smell good and it's a nice thing to smell great right!!
Kaitlin S.
I always struggle with finding deodorants that leave me feeling dry and clean. Sadly, this product works for the first few hours but then starts to become goopy and gross in the underarms when things become heated. Would not recommend.
Daisy L.
I used to buy these from the dollar stores and it never seemed to keep me dry while playing sports all day. I would not recommend it for super young girls heavily involved in sports, maybe we didn't know how to use it enough.
Norah L.
Smells great,really good deodorant, the only downsize is when wearing black or dark xolprs in general as it leaves mark whenever you put clothes on or take them off!,other than that smells great and i regularly use it!
Donna B.
Rochester, NY
I like the fragrance, it's not heavy and last all day. I have pretty sensitive skin but I never have issues this product. I switch deodorants every few months because of skin issues but always come back to this one. It is gentle even after shaving leaving no irritation.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
Used this product before I start using Dove. It's not my favorite deodorant but it gets the job done. I don't like how it's difficult to take off clothes when it's fresh on my armpit.
Jennifer R.
Rainbow City, AL
It is my preference for a gel deodorant antiperspirant. The solid leaves a white residue of most of my clothes. Also, It doesn't give me the coverage that I personally need.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just recently switched from my previous deodorant to Lady Speed Stick and this one keeps me smelling fresh all day and doesn't leave any residue. I highly recommend!
Nicole H.
Homestead, FL
I can honestly say I have tried every deodorant before I bought this one and this by far is my favorite! The smell is awesome and last all day and it doesn't leave white stains on my clothes.
Anastasia S.
I went through so many deodorants before I finally came across this brand. Not only is it cheap, but it lasts all day protection without an overpowering scent
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite scent?