Lady Speed Stick by Mennen Invisible Dry Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid
Lady Speed Stick by Mennen Invisible Dry Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
It's for sure invisible after drying and I never had issues with white on my clothing. However, for some reason with certain scents I smell worse and so that makes me think this brand is not effective. I don't recommend it to others because I never smell even if I don't wear anything. I give it three stars because some of them do smell good and it's a nice thing to smell great right!!
Jennifer R.
RAINBOW CITY, AL
It is my preference for a gel deodorant antiperspirant. The solid leaves a white residue of most of my clothes. Also, It doesn't give me the coverage that I personally need.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite deodorant. I love the sweet floral smell. This deodorant lasts all day, and it glides on clear.
Pricila G.
Uso mas este en barra porque en bolita es muy pegostoso encambio este es seco y deja una buena sensacion
Kaitlin S.
I always struggle with finding deodorants that leave me feeling dry and clean. Sadly, this product works for the first few hours but then starts to become goopy and gross in the underarms when things become heated. Would not recommend.
Norah L.
Smells great,really good deodorant, the only downsize is when wearing black or dark xolprs in general as it leaves mark whenever you put clothes on or take them off!,other than that smells great and i regularly use it!
Donna B.
Rochester, NY
I like the fragrance, it's not heavy and last all day. I have pretty sensitive skin but I never have issues this product. I switch deodorants every few months because of skin issues but always come back to this one. It is gentle even after shaving leaving no irritation.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
Used this product before I start using Dove. It's not my favorite deodorant but it gets the job done. I don't like how it's difficult to take off clothes when it's fresh on my armpit.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
I just recently switched from my previous deodorant to Lady Speed Stick and this one keeps me smelling fresh all day and doesn't leave any residue. I highly recommend!
Anastasia S.
I went through so many deodorants before I finally came across this brand. Not only is it cheap, but it lasts all day protection without an overpowering scent
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite scent?