BY SPEED STICK

Miranda K.
Fort Dodge, IA
The smell of this product is pleasing, however I'm not a big fan of the texture. It ends up being Cakey.
Aria R.
Mission, TX
Perfect for the person on the the go such as myself. Only bad thing is I hate smelling like powder
Kristi S.
Perryville, MO
Great for taking on trips! I'm a fan of lady speed stick, and the travel size is so convenient.
liusba z.
I like very much this deodorant is very good it has very good smell transpires very well with it is one of my favorites lasts 24 hours I use it very often it is economical I recommend it apart it has very good presentation the truth is very good Apart from the products of this line are recognized and are a well recognized and good brand for both men and women are refreshing do not hurt
Emily S.
Its a nice product. it doesn't last as long as I would like but they do have great scents
Megan B.
London ON
I find that this product works great. Not ideal with some of the ingredients it uses but when I've been using my regular deodorant for too long this work just as well.
Sabrina S.
My go to deodorant last long and smells great . I like how they have different scents to choose from. I've been using this brand for at least 10 years.
Sezen Y.
It's a classic for me, ever since puberty hit me and the unstoppable sweatiness started, i use this baby. And it never fails, no stains, no smell!
Madison  C.
Comox valley bc
I love this deodorant it totally keeps me covered and not smelly for the whole day it's a really great deodorant and you should try it
Gabriela C.
Carmel, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using for a long time, and it´s a good product, it provides protection for the day, sometimes can be heavy in the skin