BY SPEED STICK

anne m.
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
This is my go to antiperspirant for daily use. It is highly effective at keeping me dry and odor free. Lady Speed Stick is much better then others on the market today. I use mine daily and have had no issues with it. I am very satisfied with this deodorant and recommend.
ana o.
ana o.
This is the best anti-perspirant stick I have ever used and the company went and changed it!
You can't get the "Powder Fresh" invisible dry in the store anymore. I was so upset with
the changed formula that I got in the store;I sent it back to the company along with my
complaints. This one smells wonderful, keeps you dry and never allows odor to take over.
My husband even uses it from time to time as it is more effective than what he uses.
Once again, Amazon saved me! I bought as much as I could to last for years because I'm
affraid I won't be able to get it anymore. The stick that is for sale in the stores is
called "Powder Burst" and smells awful. Don't be fooled, it smells like an old man's after
shave. Makes you miserable all day long and allows you to sweat profusely.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Black Rock, AR
I have used Lady Speed Stick for years and years! Would never think of changing! I can not even remember what I used before this. I love the combination of Antiperspirant/deodordant. I never have a problem with armpit sweating or feeling as if I smell. It has never let me down even during the highest temperatures!!
Joy P.
Joy P.
Akron, OH
Not a fan. I don't know if maybe I got a bad stick but I had a thick layer of deodorant under my arm that felt like it just clogged my pores and made me sweat more. I will not waste my time or money on this product
Michele G.
Michele G.
Newaygo, MI
Have a hard time finding antiperspirants that work well. This one works amazingly well and doesn't leaves that slimy after use guck many antiperspriants leave. Keeps me dry all day. I won't use anything else.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Leesville, LA
Lady Speed Stick is my absolute favorite go-to antiperspirant/deodorant. Even when I'm doing yard work or working out at the gym, I don't have to worry. I'm protected.
Karie Alynn F.
Karie Alynn F.
White Hall, AR
This product really did not work for me. I am a heavy sweater and this deodorant did not keep me dry and smelling fresh throughout the day
Jay K.
Jay K.
Peabody, MA
I always keep a couple of these on hand for my carry-on luggage. I'm fairly picky about deodorant, but this brand keeps you fresh all day with just a few swipes!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Its a nice product. it doesn't last as long as I would like but they do have great scents
Joy K.
Joy K.
Its good for putting in your purse to have on the go just beware of white deodorant stains and don't expect a unique smell!