BY SPEED STICK

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Anusha V.
Anusha V.
This is great item for the price. It keeps me fresh through out the day and no sweat. It works great and does it's job as mentioned. I have tried many others but I like it. I use it everyday and i like it. I always keep them stocked. I will recommend this to others.
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Best deodorant EVER, it keeps my sweating under control, it is really invisible on my skin and it does not leave stains on my clothes (even on black clothes)
Veronica  L.
Veronica L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite deodorant of all time, really keeps my stinking to a minimum. I like the gel better because it doesn't leave any marks on clothing
anahk p.
anahk p.
Dacono, CO
I love the smell!! and it does not stain my clothes which is wonderful for me.
Carla C.
Carla C.
Atlanta , Georgia
Enserio que si quieres un buen desodorante Ladyspeed stick es para ti así como Yo que soy mama de 3 criaturitas hermosas y ando de el tingo al tango para arriba y para abajo me ayuda muchísimo ! Y no sudas ni una Gita así que lo recomiendo muy bueno
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Los desodorantes en gel, son la mejor opcion y lady speed stick tiene este que es increible, no te mancha la ropa y dura mucho mas que los convencionales de bolitas o barras, siempre te mantiene fresca y perfumada
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Chicago , IL
I always buy this deordorant the smell stays on all day and i don't have to worry about that!! Love the scent and wouldn't change it for no other
Mechelle P.
Mechelle P.
Arlington, TX
This version works so much better than the original. It actually helps you not sweat and stink if you sweat a lot, get this version. The powder doesn't work well.
Allison R.
Allison R.
I like this product. But sometimes when I go for a jogg and come up home I smell like scented sweat but if I just go out then it works fine.
22873135 Neudis Adriana M.
22873135 Neudis Adriana M.
Doral, Florida
Este desodorante no tiene comparación, el olor me encanta, hace pensar a la gente que llevamos puesto un perfume y su duración es muchisima
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this a better deodorant in terms of healthier?