Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Gel Fresh Fusion uploaded by Carin D.

BY SPEED STICK

Questions? Call see more...

Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve used this since Middle School. One of the very few that doesn’t irritate my skin and the scent is light. A strong scented deodorant makes me sick when I have a migraine
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You know, I used to think gel deodorants would feel all slimy and ew once applied. However, I decided to give it a go, regardless, by trying out this brand. I was really surprised to find out that my first initial thoughts were wrong, and once you have applied this, it dries rather quickly. It held strong throughout my workouts and I only re-applied after I had showered from hitting the gym, running, etc.
Eureka U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a nice inexpensive deodorant to have in a pinch. I get mine from the dollar store and it doesn't leave any white residue or flakes. The smell is fresh, clean, and light. Not my favorite, but I'll use it when I'm traveling.
Ana C.
Placentia, CA
I just started using it again , when I was a bit younger I would use it all the time because I loved it so I decided to buy it again, I like it because it doesn't leave any residue like white deodorants.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I used to use this when I was younger. It works ok just doesn't last all day like some other brands. It is usually cheaper but just not really worth it
Zahamira G.
The formula is not so great. It smells very good, clean and girly but is not the best when you have to go to the gym or any kind of strong activity
Nicollette B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love it!. They do not leave messy residue and it does not irritate me after I shave. With this product, a little bit goes a long way.
Anjelika B.
Worked ok but after a while wore off but smelled really good. Good product if you don't work hard and sit around all day.
Telma M.
La verdad nunca bolveria a usarlo ,,,lo use por un tiempo y no me gusto por que deja residuos . me irrita la piel..
Gabbs A.
Medley, FL
Siempre que uso este desodorante me va super ! dura todo el día y no Mancha la ropa . me encanta usarlo