Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Gel Fresh Fusion uploaded by Carin D.

BY SPEED STICK

Questions? Call see more...

Kaylin C.
Kaylin C.
West Columbia, SC
You know, I used to think gel deodorants would feel all slimy and ew once applied. However, I decided to give it a go, regardless, by trying out this brand. I was really surprised to find out that my first initial thoughts were wrong, and once you have applied this, it dries rather quickly. It held strong throughout my workouts and I only re-applied after I had showered from hitting the gym, running, etc.
Eureka U.
Eureka U.
This is a nice inexpensive deodorant to have in a pinch. I get mine from the dollar store and it doesn't leave any white residue or flakes. The smell is fresh, clean, and light. Not my favorite, but I'll use it when I'm traveling.
Zahamira G.
Zahamira G.
The formula is not so great. It smells very good, clean and girly but is not the best when you have to go to the gym or any kind of strong activity
lisa m.
lisa m.
ITS LEGIT!😌

This deodorant is good if u are looking for a very casual good smelling everyday deodorant.
Gabbs A.
Gabbs A.
Medley, FL
Siempre que uso este desodorante me va super ! dura todo el día y no Mancha la ropa . me encanta usarlo
Floribeth L.
Floribeth L.
Is good..... and really refreshing. ... i love this deodorant. ......... ♥♥♥♥♥ great
Anjelika B.
Anjelika B.
Worked ok but after a while wore off but smelled really good. Good product if you don't work hard and sit around all day.
Telma M.
Telma M.
La verdad nunca bolveria a usarlo ,,,lo use por un tiempo y no me gusto por que deja residuos . me irrita la piel..
Laura M.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I used to use this when I was younger. It works ok just doesn't last all day like some other brands. It is usually cheaper but just not really worth it
Nicollette B.
Nicollette B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love it!. They do not leave messy residue and it does not irritate me after I shave. With this product, a little bit goes a long way.