BY SPEED STICK

Arianna M.
Arianna M.
I'm a sweaty person and i really need a good deodorant! I've used this deodorant a couple of times and I'm pretty happy about it. I use balance (a pink one) which is amazing, but this one its pretty good too! i would buy the two of them cause i need to use two deodorants because of my sweat and smell!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
I try to cut the aluminum content I use in my deodorants. This was a nice surprise that it has almost half of what Toms Antiperspirants have! It keeps me dry and fresh on hot days. It's been a repurchased item over and over again!
Mirtha N.
Mirtha N.
Medley, Florida

It's good, its smell is delicate and lasting protection , it is best that never leaves you , it's pretty affordable price
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Have always thought this was a great deodorant (seeing how I'll have 5 different kinds @ a time) very affordable very great for the active girl I've never had to put it on multiple times a day. The only con is how it leaves the white residue on my dark colored clothes. I like it A lot!
Moon B.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
When first using this product i would have to y it smells really good. i bought this from a local 99 cent store and it was very affordable. I would have to say it does not work for me well in which it makes a stain in the clothes around my armpits. I would not repurchase
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love this deodorant. I have not used this scent, but have used the powder and watermelon scents. I do sweat a lot and this keeps me from smelling sweaty. Overall it works well to keep me smelling fresh, but has some issues with keeping me dry.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Fairfax Station, VA
The purple packaging is cute. The scent is great and fresh. It does leave a white residue, but not much. I've used this for years and am a repeat buyer. I use it everyday. It keeps me smelling great all day. I will buy again.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Smiths Creek, MI
This deodorant is amazing! Works awesome and lasts all day! Smells great too! It is very affordable and lasts a long time!
Carol C.
Carol C.
Millers Creek, NC
I give this product a five star because it doesn't fail and keeps working even through a sweaty work out.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Baldwin, LA
I used this one but in the powder scent. I have really bad under arm sweating and this helped a lot.