BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick® Satin Pear® 24/7 Antiperspirant/Deodorant.
Non-stop protection.
Wetness & odor protection. see more...

Jessica M.
Carson, CA
It works good but the only thing I really don't like about it is how it leaves white deodorant stains on you
Libby W.
Woodbridge, NJ
This is a great product for ladies that are on the go. It really lasts the whole day and smells great. The only thing that I dislike is that it is difficult to remove and even after scrubbing you can still tell it's there.
Kristie B.
I love this. I work hard at the gym and this stuff does the job. It's my favorite! I like that I can use it for the gym or even just everyday. No white clumpy stuff on my clothes either
Judith M.
Este desodorante antitranspirante, me ofrece una buena protección y no deja residuos. No se nota o es visible el desodorante y deja un buen aroma.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
I had to pick up some of this on my last trip b/c my usual product was out. It has a great smell and kept me fresh - even after running a 10k.
Amal-Harijam F.
Asheville, NC
Best. Deodorant. Ever. It lasts forever and keeps me smelling fantastic despite me running around all day long. I'll probably use this until the day I die.
Satin pear smells amazing and lasts alll day! Works well for day use or the gym and doesn't dry out under arms like some products do
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
Gets the job done. Would highly recommend to anyone who has not used this brand before. Lovely smell and a great finish / clean up
LN F.
WOW! Hadn't used this product in a very, very long time. it is an okay product.
Fernanda M.
Miraflores #1356,Chimbarongo,VI región ,Chile
Es efectivo al momento de la transpiración,no mojas la ropa ,te acompaña las 24 horas,me gusta,es mi marca favorita en desodorantes