Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Burst uploaded by Rosalina Y.

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick® Powder Burst® 24/7 Antiperspirant/Deodorant.
Non-stop protection.
24/7.
Wetness & odor protection. see more...

•☀️• C.
Pensacola, FL
This isn’t exactly the one I have mine is just a different scent but i really enjoy this brand I love how it’s a gel and goes on smoother. But since it’s gel it takes a while to dry and feels a little sticky
Jessica B.
This is a good deodorant. This is the deodorant that I keep in my desk at work if there's a day that I forgot to put deodorant on at home. Lady Speed Stick brand is also nice because they sometimes have coupons in the Sunday paper. The only con I have is that when you first put it on, the scent is very strong. Eventually though, it does go away.
jessie a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Live this deodorant it's the best, smells amazing super easy to use, just glide it on and that's it, no science needed it keeps you dry all day like all day it definitely met it's expectations what it says it does. I'm completely satisfied with the product
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Lady speed stick was cool when I was in high school. It was cheap and smelled really good, but now I need something a lot stronger And of better quality. You get what you pay for. Pay a little extra for something that protects against wetness and odor and that will last all day.
Uhura M.
Baltimore, MD
Lady Speed Stick is one of the go-to deodorants for me. It's cheap, effective, and fragrant. The only reason I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars is that during the hot smer months, its effectiveness goes down some. I still get it, just have to apply it more often!
Giovana R.
Fort Worth, TX
My entire life I used aerosol deodorants but when I moved to USA I couldn't find ANY aerosol deodorant and after trying a few different brands I finally found Lady Speed Stick and I Love it!
It smells great, it lasts all day and it doesn't stain my clothes.
Brianne S.
This is one of the only brands of deodorant I buy. I have gone through several different brands through the years and nothing compares to lady speed stick.I also have purchased this same brand for my daughter and she also loves it.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This deodorant does not leave any residue behind which is great for me since I wear a lot of black. The scent is nice and not overpowering. Lasts a long time and doesn't have that gross overpowdery smell some deodorants have.
Kimberly V.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I give this 5stars ;-). I have really bad sweat problems and I have been thru many different brands of deorderant and this is the only one that last on me and it's the cheapest :-). The clinical ones don't even work on me
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pretty effective for the price of the product. Depending on how much you sweat during the day will show the deodorants effectiveness. I think it works pretty well against other leading brands.