BY SPEED STICK

kristyn s.
Layton, UT
Speed stick is not one that i use all the time sometimes I feel like it doesn't always work that great.
Hannah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this because it doesn't rub, sweat or let the Odor through for 12-24 hours after application.
Misty M.
Enid, OK
I am a very hot blooded person this deodorant does very well to keep me dry & smelling good.
Haley H.
Sydney Mines
Fresh, clean scent and lasts a good length of time, would recommend this deodorant
Hannah P.
Simi Valley, CA
This is the best deodorant for someone who doesn't want overwhelming scents.
johanny c.
Dominican republic
The deodorants of this brand do not work on me, it does not protect me, it irritates me so bad that I feel small wounds and it is very uncomfortable and I never had any other deodorant.
Maria P.
Scarborough, Ontario
I absolutely love thethe sent of this deodorant. The smell is subtle and not overpowering like others. It lasts for a long time as well. I am not a everyday Perfume wearer and I find this product to be exactly what I am looking for.
greidy p.
Tengo un tiempo difícil encontrar desodorantes que pueden mantenerme seco y olor fresco. Estoy seguro de que esto funcionará bien en otros. Tiene un olor agradable y no deja marcas blancas.
Catherine P.
Woodstock
My go to deodorant it works smells great and does what it says it will do and now my daughter only buys this brand as well
Margelys P.
Love this antiperspirant have used it ever since they discontinued the natural scent with the pink top!