BY SPEED STICK

BLanca C.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This deodorant keeps me completely dry and without perspiring why I love protects me since day to day to be fresh and fully protected
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this because it doesn't rub, sweat or let the Odor through for 12-24 hours after application.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Smells great and works all day! The only thing I can say in the negative with this is that it claims to not get white on your clothes. It definitely still does, but with how it works and the great smell, it wouldn't deter me to use it!
astrid r.
astrid r.
Marshalltown , IA
El aroma es bueno, y no me irrita en lo más mínimo, pero he notado que al paso de los días la barra se torna más dura y difícil de aplicar. Me gusta que no mancha mis axilas ni la ropa.
Becky H.
Becky H.
North Wales, PA
I have a tough time finding deodorants that can keep me dry and smelling fresh. I'm sure this will work well on others. It does have a pleasant smell and does not leave white marks.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Easton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I search for scents other than powder fresh (I prefer wild fresia) but this is my favorite deodorant/anti perspirant. Others do not work as well. I've tried.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Enid, OK
I am a very hot blooded person this deodorant does very well to keep me dry & smelling good.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
I use this brand most of the time. It is cheap and smells good. It has become one of my most favorite deodorants of all time!
Evelina H.
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
It is just an ok antiperspirant. it does leave white stains on the clothes just as almost all cream antiperspirants!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Long Island City, NY
Love the powder fresh ....................................................................................