BY SPEED STICK

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve tried this deodorant before as well. I liked the fragrance options and that it says 24/7 but again, I sweat a lot so it doesn’t last as long for me. It may work better for others who don’t sweat as much as me, lol. I would love to try a longer lasting or even a natural option though.
Amber F.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Smells great and works all day! The only thing I can say in the negative with this is that it claims to not get white on your clothes. It definitely still does, but with how it works and the great smell, it wouldn't deter me to use it!
astrid r.
Marshalltown , IA
El aroma es bueno, y no me irrita en lo más mínimo, pero he notado que al paso de los días la barra se torna más dura y difícil de aplicar. Me gusta que no mancha mis axilas ni la ropa.
Becky H.
North Wales, PA
I have a tough time finding deodorants that can keep me dry and smelling fresh. I'm sure this will work well on others. It does have a pleasant smell and does not leave white marks.
Sara H.
Easton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I search for scents other than powder fresh (I prefer wild fresia) but this is my favorite deodorant/anti perspirant. Others do not work as well. I've tried.
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Works great and is cheap. I use this for my gym bag instead of my more expensive deodorant. The small is a bit off I think but it's ok.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This deodorant keeps me completely dry and without perspiring why I love protects me since day to day to be fresh and fully protected
Trisha K.
I use this brand most of the time. It is cheap and smells good. It has become one of my most favorite deodorants of all time!
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
It is just an ok antiperspirant. it does leave white stains on the clothes just as almost all cream antiperspirants!
Katy E.
Great deodorant to throw in your gym bag. Cheaper than the bigger brands, but works just as well in my opinion