BY SPEED STICK

Denise H.
El Paso, TX
I highly recommend for preteens. The smells and texture is not to much for an age. The only downside is that it does not last all day so re- application is needed.
marle t.
My favorite brand in lady speed stick deodorant.
I use and it works great!
You can stay all day on the street with heat and it works to perfection!
I recommend it and I am very satisfied with this brand!
It's excellent
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sharlene A.
Bronx, NY
It works. The smell is pretty good it doesn't smell strong. The creamy texture does or can get on your clothes so just be careful. Lasted me awhile.
Mari D.
My go to deodorant after the failure of trying to switch to organic ones. No need to reapply at any time during the day and you always feel fresh.
Chapman G.
Columbia, SC
Its cheap but does not last as long!! I would recommend wearing on the days you want extra perfume so the scent of deo and fragrance don't mix.
Leidy Marian R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ja! de esto ni les cuento mejor! ya que en Venezuela usamos lo que se encuentra, como quisiera que todo volviera a ser como antes
Jenna R.
Have a hard time finding a deodorant that actually works for me. This one is great, leaves me feeling fresh all day long
Wendy G.
Tolleson , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells good doesn't leave white residue goes on clear. Doesn't make me sweat my go to for workouts
Anna B.
White Hall, AR
Nice and cheap for a college student on a budget! The smell is heavenly and you don't have to compromise on quality just because you're on a budget!
erika e.
Graceville, FL
This is one of those you get what you pay for products. it keeps you dry but doesn't smell good and as a woman that matters. but it is only about $1