BY SPEED STICK

Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells good doesn't leave white residue goes on clear. Doesn't make me sweat my go to for workouts
Anna B.
White Hall, AR
Nice and cheap for a college student on a budget! The smell is heavenly and you don't have to compromise on quality just because you're on a budget!
erika e.
Graceville, FL
This is one of those you get what you pay for products. it keeps you dry but doesn't smell good and as a woman that matters. but it is only about $1
Mari D.
My go to deodorant after the failure of trying to switch to organic ones. No need to reapply at any time during the day and you always feel fresh.
Catherine A.
Sunderland, MA
Bought this at a convenience store when I ran out of my regular deodorant. Scent is pleasant but it wears off after a few hours...much faster than my usual brand.
Maria J.
Jonesboro, Ga
This deodorant is good one. It smells good, glides on smooth and keeps me dry all day.
Chapman G.
Columbia, SC
Its cheap but does not last as long!! I would recommend wearing on the days you want extra perfume so the scent of deo and fragrance don't mix.
Stephanie S.
Saint James, MO
Kept me dry most of the day. I do need to reapply midway through the day though. However, it does have a lovely fragrance.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I like Lady Speed stick and like the scent. I usually buy it when I find a good sale and it is usually more affordable than other brands.
Leidy Marian R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ja! de esto ni les cuento mejor! ya que en Venezuela usamos lo que se encuentra, como quisiera que todo volviera a ser como antes