BY SPEED STICK

Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Elwood
This is my deodorant of choice! I love the pleasant smell,and it's not too expensive.The company puts coupons in the Sunday paper often too,which is good! It also works very well!I will continue to buy and recommend to everyone!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Lemon grove , CA
This product is cheap so I used it.
Ok I put 3 stars because I remember the last time when I used leave in my underarms a white stain and this in my clothes too so I don't like that
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I enjoy it's price mostly, it's at my local dollar store for, yes you guessed it, a dollar. Lol. But the scents are all good & it does what I needs to do as far as deodorants go!
Bhavandeep K.
Bhavandeep K.
san jose, ca
Not only does this smell good, but the gel isn't even uncomfortable and it really does prevent too much sweating
maría f.
maría f.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert
I'll give this one a five! I believe is one of the most known and used brands for deodorants and it is quite good. The smell is really strong but it ain't a bother! It is actually real good and you can be protected the whole day. :)
Euglidys M.
Euglidys M.
The Woodlands , Texas
Tengo tanto tanto que agradecerle a este producto. Generalmente otros desodorantes me producen alergias o realmente no me protegen tan bien como lo hace el Lady Speed Stick, usalo si eres de las personas que viven en lugares soleados y tienes mucho que hacer durante el día. Lo recomiendo una y mil veces.
Lenesa H.
Lenesa H.
Jonesville, LA
It's a good deodorant if your just going to simple places or out to eat. If your doing more physical things like walking or exercising or even shopping if you shop like me, then I suggest a more strong and clinical deodorant for sure but this one has a nice smell to it.
Leticia H.
Leticia H.
San Jose, CA
Not impressed with this deodorant. I have to apply it on twice a day, to feel fresh. I don't sweat enough for me to have to apply that much. my work is moderate to sedentary and when I put on a different brand it last all day. So this is a thumbs down for me
Darlene N.
Darlene N.
This deodorant has NEVER failed me! No need to worry about sensitive skin or irritation. Lasts way past 24 hrs if you happen to forget as I have so many times, never to disappoint me! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!
Romana A.
Romana A.
I tend to stick to the gel side of deodorants. There's many assortments of deodorants these days, in which I have tried and tested. Some not lasting at all. Soo I have tried out this deodorant which works really fine.