Lady Speed Stick 24/7 Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, Fresh Fusion uploaded by member-2741a6eeb

BY SPEED STICK

Rhebekka  Y.
Cleveland, OH
Great for the on the run girl! I keep one of these lovely deodorants in my car just in case! I normally use a clinical deodorant but this is good when I forget to put any on and I'm on the run. Smells good and normally lasts me the whole day if I'm not doing anything extremely strenuous. Definitely a good back up :)
Norma H.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yo tengo problemas con este asunto después que tuve a mi hija es que sudo demasiado y el olor es un problema pero tengo un año que este desodorante es el único quee ayuda
Denise S.
This lasts me most of my day with one application in the morning. I can still smell it after I've gone to work and come home after 8 hours or so. The powder scent is pleasant and clean smelling
Juliana J.
This deodorant has been my favorite for years! It used to come in a scent that I loved, which was discontinued. I do still use it, though, because it works effectively through out the day.
Sara T.
Freeland, MI
I like the smell of this product, and many of the other Lady Speed Sticks, but I've found that they aren't really effective, and that they feel very synthetic and short-lasting.
Tracy S.
Oelwein, IA
This is usually my go-to deodorant. It's a good value for the money and it works. I think even in the hot summer, I don't have to worry about smelling unpleasant.
Leah T.
This is a good basic deodorant. I don't get very sweaty or smelly so this works for me. It does leave some white on clothes.
Karla H.
Not the best deodorant out there. I know every body is different but for me this didn't cut it. Maybe for others it works?
Rachel M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite scent of Lady Speed Stick. It keeps me fresh and i don't get white patches on my clothing.
Katrina H.
Tampa, FL
Nothing spectacular but it gets the job done. I can put it on in the morning and it lasts until bedtime.