Lady Speed Stick 24-hour Protection Antiperspirant/deodorant Powder Fresh for Women

BY SPEED STICK

Amena E.
Whittier, CA
I don't know why but a lot of brands roll on feeling very wet to the touch. I feel that it makes me sweat more. However this one rolls on nice, dry, and smooth on my skin. It's the best feeling one and the one that gives me the most peace of mind. I have 5 of these in different places so I always have one. lol
Melanie M.
El Paso, TX
I Love this deodorant, I really don't have any problems with excessive sweating or oder, but my armpits are extremely sensitive and itch all the time, especially after I shave them, and most deodorants usually make the itching worse except for this one. I buy this product really inexpensive at dollar tree and I love that it doesn't irritate my armpit area like others have.
Ashley R.
I don't know about a case of 24, but I have one of them :) I like this one the most only not powder fresh but shower fresh or something not baby powder scented. Can cause fading in some clothes but to be honest I have yet to find any deodorant that doesn't.
Natalie D.
Joplin, MO
Love this! I keep it in the car in case I forget to put it on that morning. Keeps armpits fresh! I can even smell it by the end of the day! It also has a decent price and would repurchase.
Lee Ann K.
Benton , Ky
I use this deodorant daily. I have sensitive skin so finding a deodorant that doesn't break me out is a chore. This works wonderfully and has a nice subtle scent. It keeps me dry even in the heat and humidity.
Adelaida L.
Los Angeles , CA
I always have to have this on hand. I work out 3 times a week so I like to use something that will keep me from smelling foul and smelling fresh.
Cathy M.
Mount Blanchard, OH
This product is the best of its kind. It has become quite popular in our home. My husband has even started using it! Great for sensitive skin.
Marin P.
Cumberland, ME
This deodorant is perfect for a travel sized toiletry! It fits in a small bag and
Is great for traveling! 100% recommend.
Nina N.
Monterey Park, CA
Love smell. Little white but not noticeable marks. Keeps me smelling fresh with little reappliamce throughout the day.
Erin W.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great and lasts all day!!! I love that its doesn't leave marks and lady speed stick is the only deodorant i use!