Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsMitchum
Lady Mitch Gel Pwdr Size 225z Women'S Powder Fresh Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

by Mitchum

Lady Mitchum Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh - 2.25 oz (Pack of 2)DetailsMitchum for Women Anti-perspirant Deodorant Clinically proven to provide maximum protection against wetness and odor all day long Alcohol-free it won't sting or...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lady Mitch Gel Pwdr Size 2.25z Mitchum Women'S Powder Fresh Clear Gel Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant!
Alicia M.
Ever since my hysterectomy last July this is the only deodorant that keeps me dry and fresh. Highly recommend
Molly M.
S Portland, ME
This deodorant brand is my absolute favorite! It’s stops those embarrassing sweat stains and blocks all body odor. The gel takes some getting used to but now I love it. I don’t know what I would do without this!
Shelandria R.
Baton Rouge, LA
As a teenager my hormones and body odor was at a peak where other brands weren’t working well. I went to Walgreens and found this brand. Immediately the odor was contained and I felt more confident. It’s decently priced and very effective.
Ashleigh W.
Warner Robins
Mitchum is one of my favorite deodorants. It took me awhile to get used to the gel. At first it feels sticky but that goes right away and the strength of it never lets me down.
Karyn K.
Good product, I like clear gel. But I do prefer the non aluminum products more than this one.
Stephanie B.
Langhorne
I love this deodorant and it’s my daily go to. The powder fresh scent is my favorite to use. The gel does dry quickly which is great. It is a little expensive for a deodorant, but it keeps me smelling fresh even on those hot hot days, so I would recommend.
Paula C.
Highlands Ranch
This keeps working for me even in the highest heat situations. I have been very pleased with all of their gel products. They all have nice clean smells. I use only once per day. I would definitely buy again!
Justine R.
Kenora, ON
I have always preferred gel deodorant over powder deodorant but I was disappointed with Mitchum. I noticed that the gel never properly dried and it left my armpits feeling sticky and uncomfortable and that was without working out. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Nuala M.
omg i will never use a different deodorant! this is the only product that actually works on me i wouldn’t change anythung about it. it met all my high expectations and i would totally recommend
Jessica A.
Edmonton, AB
I prefer a Mitchum roll on because of how this product remains on my skin. I don’t like that it crumbles up and can leave a slight residue on your clothes but it is great for anyone who sweats quite a bit and needs protection.

Looking for your answer?