Lady Million PrivÉ Edp 50 ml

by Paco Rabanne

A new chapter begins in the Million saga. On a quest for the object of their desires, they race to find the safe that contains a new facet of gold. With a snap of their fingers, the door opens and there they are, sparking and precious; the gold bar radiant and the magnificent diamond. The precious metal has been reinterpreted in captivating amber and bronze tones, unveiling denser fragrances that are luminous and more dazzling than ever before. Lady

El olor es muy fuerte?
Has anyone tried [product:paco-rabanne-lady-million-prive-eau-de-parfum]? I have the original one and wanted to know if this perfume good or if it's just the same.
Does anyone have any idea the cost? It looks extremely expensive.
Start your review of Lady Million PrivÉ Edp 50 ml!
How would you rate this product?
alina M.
Everett, WA
Lady Million PrivÉ Edp 50 ml uploaded by alina M.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This is above perfume. Great if you like gourmand scents. Very sweet honey cacao with vanilla notes. It last a long time on the skin. Bottle is cute. I will not repurchase since I like the original better
Ingrid S.
Love this France and so do my daughter! Strong,Sweet top notes of Neroli, Raspberry and Lemon mix with floral heart notes of Gardenia and Jasmine, Closing with delicate and soft base notes of Honey. the scent has surprising femininity and a little hint of tempt. Another fragrance they mix the citrus well that you can’t tell is citrus in the fragrance! As I mention I hate strong citrus fragrances. This delicate smell is strung but blissful sweet.
Lisa B.
Lawley, AL
I absolutely have no idea how this smells. But I can tell you right now I would feel sexy and powerful wearing this just because of it's great packaging.
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
This is another go-to fragrance for me! It's sexy and mysterious. I wear it day and night. The bottles for all the Lady Million products are just so pretty and unique. They should definitely sit on your vanity. The notes are woody and sweet so it gives super feminine but strong. I use fragrance as a part of my super powers, so even if I know I'm not going to interact with anyone, I still feel confident if there's a chance that I do.
maria M.
1,097 reviews
It is a classic perfume that every woman should have on her nightstand, the smell is not too strong nor too sweet I love it
Jennifer G.
Freeport, NY
This is my favorite go to fall and winter scent. The longevity is great. This would be perfect for someone seeking a sweet aroma.
Sindy R.
Shirley, NY
This scent was amazing. I think I got this as a birthday gift but as soon as I got pregnant I don’t know what it was, but I could no longer stand the smell. Every time I smelt it I would throw up. But that was my bad experience with that. But before that the scent is gorgeous and definitely last day
Wine L.
Stamford, CT
Lady Million has a nice design and the smell is really sufisticated and classy. It last a long time in my skin. It is one of my favorite perfume.
Angiie Z.
ciudad de mexico
It’s perfect, one of my favorite perfumes, this was a present from my father. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Sandy E.
Ottawa , ON
This will always be my favourite. I’m in love with the male version of this but my husband doesn’t like it. This fragrance makes me feel like a million bucks. It’s classy, elegant and chic.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tamara D.
il y a un an
Has anyone tried Lady Million PrivÉ Edp 50 ml? I have the original one and wanted to know if this perfume good or if it's just the same.
Jennifer G. il y a un an
Lady Million Prive Eau De Parfum is practically identical to the Men's Paco Rabanne One Million Scent. The only difference is Prive smells sweeter (cacao and honey sort of aroma)!