LADY MILLION PRIVÉ EDP

by Paco Rabane

Stunningly feminine. Solar vanilla. Cocoa bean and patchouli. Join the private party. Take a risk.

Has anyone tried [product:paco-rabanne-lady-million-prive-eau-de-parfum]? I have the original one and wanted to know if this perfume good or if it's just the same.
Does anyone have any idea the cost? It looks extremely expensive.
Start your review of LADY MILLION PRIVÉ EDP!
How would you rate this product?
Love this France and so do my daughter! Strong,Sweet top notes of Neroli, Raspberry and Lemon mix with floral heart notes of Gardenia and Jasmine, Closing with delicate and soft base notes of Honey. the scent has surprising femininity and a little hint of tempt. Another fragrance they mix the citrus well that you can’t tell is citrus in the fragrance! As I mention I hate strong citrus fragrances. This delicate smell is strung but blissful sweet.
Shirley, NY
This scent was amazing. I think I got this as a birthday gift but as soon as I got pregnant I don’t know what it was, but I could no longer stand the smell. Every time I smelt it I would throw up. But that was my bad experience with that. But before that the scent is gorgeous and definitely last day
Maplesville , AL
I absolutely have no idea how this smells. But I can tell you right now I would feel sexy and powerful wearing this just because of it's great packaging.
Stamford, CT
Lady Million has a nice design and the smell is really sufisticated and classy. It last a long time in my skin. It is one of my favorite perfume.
Freeport, NY
This is my favorite go to fall and winter scent. The longevity is great. This would be perfect for someone seeking a sweet aroma.
It is a classic perfume that every woman should have on her nightstand, the smell is not too strong nor too sweet I love it
Just perfect beautiful smell with great long lasting scent, perfect for any occasion. This perfume is just luxury and you don’t need to apply a lot to really smell it. Possibly my favourite and needs no changing it is perfect as it is. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
LADY MILLION PRIVÉ EDP uploaded by aya N.
Absolutely love this perfume, the scent it strong, but I don't have anything against that, it last about the whole day, and smell wonderfull, for me nothing needs improvement, the perfume has it all, and the design is amazing and beautiful
Not a perfume I would ever reach for or buy myself. It’s got quite a musky, spiced smell compared to the original Lady Million. Maybe would suit someone older that is into more musky perfumes but a no from me!
Ottawa, ON
This will always be my favourite. I’m in love with the male version of this but my husband doesn’t like it. This fragrance makes me feel like a million bucks. It’s classy, elegant and chic.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toronto
3 months ago
Has anyone tried LADY MILLION PRIVÉ EDP? I have the original one and wanted to know if this perfume good or if it's just the same.
Jennifer G. • 2 months ago
Lady Million Prive Eau De Parfum is practically identical to the Men's Paco Rabanne One Million Scent. The only difference is Prive smells sweeter (cacao and honey sort of aroma)!