Lady Million by Paco Rabanne uploaded by Tasnim N.Lady Million by Paco Rabanne uploaded by Katrina G.

BY PACO RABANNE

Buy Paco Rabanne Gift Sets - Lady Million by Paco Rabanne is a hip and flirty fragrance for women, perfect for a night out full of excitement. You'll feel like a millionhellip; see more...

Rida H.
Newark, NJ
EXTREMELY LONG LASTING. This is hands down one of my absolute favorite fragrances, not to mention it is pretty reasonably priced considering how great it smells. I get so many compliments on it. I love the men's one million as well, it smells so sexy! Will definitely be purchasing this again.
Marjorie H.
Whittier, CA
Love this perfume! Smells great. I always get compliments when wearing it. It's my favorite and the bottle is a cite diamond
Michelle f.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love the smell it's amazing I love wearing it it's heavenly pretty bottle lasts very nicely very elegant
Anna D.
Love this perfume so much it's my ideal perfume. It's good value for money although a little more expensive but not ridiculously. It lasts on me all day and especially on clothes you can still smell it once you have taken them off.
The packaging is incredible and you get a lot for your money. I love the spray on it, it doesn't waste any product or spray too much/too little.
Everybody comments when I have it on.
Re-buy it all the time :)
Katrina G.
Al Khobar, Eastern Province
My 2nd most fav perfume (my #1 is chanel coco mademoiselle) it's on the pricier side but the scent lasts so long even after washing my clothes. I'm bad at describing scents but for me it smells sexy, classy, and timeless. I've been using this perfume since 2010 and i will never get tired of repurchasing it.
Georgia R.
Clayton , Bradford
This perfume is my go to smell! It's just me and everyone knows it. The bottle is a gorgeous shade of gold and is shiny and glass and it feels very weighty and high end. The perfume is expensive and 50ml lasts me 6 months! So it's worth it in my eyes and keeps me smelling amazing all day long!
Karishma B.
London, ['', '', '']
I love this it smells so nice. A little goes a long way. I've probably purchased this 4 times over the years I started of with the little one then the big one but it's definitely worth the money. Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Parfum
Mia H.
This is my favourite fragrance and I currently have 4 on the go. I love receiving this for Christmas and am forever purchasing it from Superdrug. I would definitely recommend this scent to everyone. Even my grandmother uses it!
Elona K.
My favorite ever, I have been using it for three years now , the smell lasts and it's amazing ,the price is good compared to its amazing smell, I recommend it 100%.Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Parfum
Kate H.
Absolutely love the smell of this perfume! The packaging is super pretty!! I find that this perfume stays on me for so long, even when I'm not wearing the clothes. It's quite expensive but definitely worth it!