Lady GaGa's Fame Eau de Parfum
Lady GaGa's Fame Eau de Parfum
By LADY GAGA
Yuly M.

I've heard a lot about her putting her own blood into her perfume. Can someone set the record straight for me?

Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Pennsville, NJ
3 years, 9 months ago
It wasn't her blood, she wanted the molecular structure of the scent to be the same as her blood. So it's not her actually blood, just the same "scientific look" if you will.
Elisabeth H.
Elisabeth H.
Beach Park, IL
3 years, 10 months ago
I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't waste her time putting her own blood into EVERY SINGLE BOTTLE of perfume. I don't know who has the time to do that, but whoever does, really needs to find a hobby o:
Summer M.
Summer M.
Cleburne, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
I would think blood itself from her would be a huge NO NO! It wouldn't be sanitary. So its either a roomer or is taken out of context from what was really being said.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
4 years ago
Well, it isn't in the ingredient list, lol! Um, yeah, it doesn't really. Just silly rumor.
Crystal I.
Crystal I.
Imperial Bch, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I don't think she has enough blood to bottle all the thousands and millions of bottles that are produced and sold.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
4 years, 4 months ago
No blood! That would be weird. I mean Gaga is weird... but not that weird. I love this perfume!
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Stanton, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Theres no blood in it. it smells wonderful :)
Caleb
Caleb
Ottawa Ontario
5 years ago
They took inspiration from the molecular structure of her blood and dna and put it into the perfume.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Tahlequah, OK
5 years ago
She once said a few years ago her perfume would smell like blood and semen. It's just Gaga being Gaga. It would be illegal for her to really put her blood in the perfume.