Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Lancaster, CA

Is it worth it to get the big bottle? or should i just get the small bottle?
Swiltra A.
Swiltra A.
June 3, 2014, 5:20 p.m.
Get the big bottle you are going to want to use it all the time.
raven b.
raven b.
May 13, 2014, 3:35 p.m.
To me it's not worth to get the big bottle because the scent dose not last long
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Jan. 11, 2014, 12:36 a.m.
Try the roller ball first to see if you like it, then purchase the larger bottle. I purchased this in the roller ball because I thought I would get sick of the scent and sure enough, I did and don't find myself wearing it as much. Always a good idea to try those first!
Tayler S.
Tayler S.
Dec. 7, 2013, 4:21 a.m.
If you know for a fact that you like this scent and are invested in it, it makes more sense monetary wise to buy the larger bottle. If you're feeling unsure or want to see what it smells like after a days wear, try the smaller bottle first!
Lacey K.
Lacey K.
Aug. 31, 2013, 9:58 a.m.
Beyond the fandom, I'm going to be honest about this fragrance. It's very long-lasting. If you're going through bottles like water, you might not be wearing it properly. I don't think it's worth it to get the big bottle because you won't need to reapply it. It lingers in fabric and clothing, and quite honestly my entire bathroom drawer now smells like Fame. Get the small bottle first, and it this is THE perfume for you that you're going to wear forever and always, then go for the big one.
rachel m.
rachel m.
July 10, 2013, 5:07 p.m.
I am a huge lady gaga fan so i have 1 small bottle and 3 medium bottles. i have used up all the small bottles and am on the first of my three medium bottles. the small bottle runs out really quickly if you would use it regulary i would recommend getting at least the medium sized bottle! hope this helps :)
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
July 10, 2013, 1:33 p.m.
It's worth the price to get the big bottle! If you use it like I do, you'll need it :)
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
July 9, 2013, 8:51 p.m.
You would definitely have to smell for yourself and maybe try it out on your skin at a department store. For me, I LOVE THIS SCENT. It's deep and seductive. I cannot say just one word to describe the scent. It transitions to me. It is very long lasting. I say yes worth the big bottle.

Join Now