Lady GaGa's Fame Eau de Parfum

by Lady Gaga

This Black Fluid Exudes a Lustful, Floral, Fruity Essence for Fabulous Little Monsters Mature 2 Moderate scent strength 3 Flowery 4 Casual 5 6-10 hours scent life Bring out your inner pop star with a new scent for women by Lady Gaga. Introduced in 2012 in collaboration with Coty and The Haus Laboratories, Paris, Lady Gaga Fame contains perfectly balanced notes of belladonna, orchid, saffron, incense, honey, and apricot to create a fragrance as unique as the singer herself. Spritz a bit of this black-tinted daytime fragrance on your arm to watch it magically disappear on your skin for your own unique scent.

Favorite Haus Labratories product?
I didn’t even know they had this!? Does this smell good?!
Start your review of Lady GaGa's Fame Eau de Parfum!
Product Highlights
Love this scent and I love the packaging although I do have to admit that the black liquid did worry me the first time I sprayed it on a white shirt, but everything was finein reviews
I'm really happy with my bottle, I think it smells amazing and it is a very sexy mature scent so if you are looking for something fruity this is not it.in reviews
My brother gave this perfume to my mom for christmas and I love the smell and it stays on for a long time !in reviews
This has a very nice scent and my favorite part is that it's actually black fluid in the bottle. in reviews
Nothing exceptional about this fragrance except the unusual and unique black color of the perfume.in reviews
ily C.
Washington, DC
This is by far my favorite perfume. i get complimented on smelling good all the time. i don't understand why sephora stopped carrying it as it smells way better than other perfumes that they do
Allena C.
Mooreland, IN
I am a huge Lady Gaga fan, but usually not a big perfume fan. However, I do really like Fame. It doesn't have that usual old lady perfume smell, that I absolutely hate.
Ashlee B.
This perfume turned out to be better than I expected it to be. I purchased it from Target for $30 on sale, (that's more than I usually pay). I loved the bottle it's in, and I had never seen black perfume before. I bought it and it smells amazing. It is a little strong though, so one to two sprays is definitely enough to last all day.
ben K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I love this perfume its smells very sweet to me. not my favorite perfume but non the less still very good. and i know its scary being black on a white shirt don't worry once it hits air it turns clear
Larissa D.
Lady GaGa's Fame Eau de Parfum uploaded by Larissa D.
It’s hard to describe a scent with words, but if I had to describe how it makes me feel I’d say like a seductive badass. It’s in the perfect spot between strong and faint. Also, the fact that it’s dark liquid makes it much cooler. I keep my empty bottle so I can remind myself to get a new one - For reference, this is the 1.0 fl oz/30ml
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,114 reviews
Lady GaGa's Fame Eau de Parfum uploaded by Adriane N.
Blaze is absolutely gorg!!! I cannot believe how much I have fallen in live with Lady Gaga's first release of lip glosses! Blaze is super rich- super sexy!! It IS NOT sticky at all once applied and she is selling all of her products on Amazon!! I highly recommend you look up Haus Laboritories and find shades that make you feel as pretty as these lip shades have made me feel!! 5 stars GAGA😍😍😍✌💋
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
At first I only got this perfume because of the "ooohh black perfume" novelty, but oh my god the fragrance is beautiful. It's a nice, multi-layered fragrance that is mellow enough for everyday wear, but sexy enough to vamp up a look.
Tiffany K.
Carlsbad, NM
I. LOVE. Fame! The scent is gorgeous. To me, it's dark and sultry. I just feel sexy wearing it! The scent lasts about 12+ hours on me. I still smell it the next morning waking up after wearing it the night before. I love everything about this fragrance.
J. T.
This Rollerball lasts a long time!  I received Lady GaGa's Fame Eau de Parfum in a gift box of a full size parfum.  It's made of glass and has a well made plastic roller.  It's a nice fragrance although it does not linger for very long.  I wish that it did because its a great smelling parfum.  I'm taking away 1 star because of that.
Erika M.
Sharpsville, PA
Great perfume in a really convenient size for carrying in your purse. You just have to be careful it doesn’t fall out. Or it’ll shatter like mine. Lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karina R.
Edinburg, TX
il y a 3 ans
Lady GaGa's Fame Eau de Parfum ? Is this a good for traveling???