Lady Gaga Fame Eau de Parfum Clamshell, .5 fl oz

by Lady Gaga

This Black Fluid Exudes a Lustful, Floral, Fruity Essence for Fabulous Little Monsters Mature 2 Moderate scent strength 3 Flowery 4 Casual 5 6-10 hours scent life Bring out your inner pop star with a new scent for women by Lady Gaga. Introduced in 2012 in collaboration with Coty and The Haus Laboratories, Paris, Lady Gaga Fame contains perfectly balanced notes of belladonna, orchid, saffron, incense, honey, and apricot to create a fragrance as unique as the singer herself. Spritz a bit of this black-tinted daytime fragrance on your arm to watch it magically disappear on your skin for your own unique scent.

Does this this smell good? What would you say it smells like?
Start your review of Lady Gaga Fame Eau de Parfum Clamshell, .5 fl oz!
"Perfectly balanced notes"? What? No! Not even. I despise the scent. It reeks of chemicals. However, coming from Lady Gaga, I would have expected much worse.
Cambridge, Illinois
I really enjoy this scent. It's long lasting and the scent is amazing! I definitely enjoy the unique scent, and the bottle it comes in.
Minnesota
This was one of my very first parfums I owned. It is a sweet spicy scent. Its signature look is the black liquid, which makes it unique. I just wish the scent would last longer, it only lasts about 5 hours before it begins to fade. I personally like scents I don't have reapply after awhile.
El Paso, TX
i love lady gaga but this is too sweet for me, the perfume is kind of vanilla based, so if you are not a big fan of this ntes, you might not like this, i recommend to go to a store and test it so you dont waste your money im glad i got a sample on a beauty box as i would not purchase it myself
I am not picky with perfume, but I hated this one. I received it as a gift because they thought I'd enjoy the black liquid, which is the only cool thing about this perfume. It's obnoxiously sweet but the scent doesn't even linger if you do enjoy it. I think that smells cheap like most celebrity perfumes.
Killeen, TX
This was one of my favorite perfumes for quite some time. It's scent seems to fade rather gradually. I was reapplying several times throughout the day. I thought the concept of the black liquid was pretty cool in the sense that it doesn't leave black on your skin, but you can see that it is actually black liquid in the bottle rather than a painted bottle.
Carterville , IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
After being married for 23 years and my husband hated perfume. So after my divorce, I started on a quest to find a perfume that would represent me. I was at Walgreens after christmas and saw a gift set on sale with this in it. I found my scent, I love how it makes me feel
middletown
Love this fragrance! It’s girly enough but isn’t overly sweet like some perfume for women are trying to target
Long Beach, CA
i have been wearing this perfume for years and years and will continue to. i love the smell of this, it’s so sexy and floral but not too strong or overpowering. it also is extremely long lasting and as it fades it smells even better in my opinion. i think this perfume is such a good value and i highly recommend if you like a darker floral kind of smell
los angeles, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
First off, the bottle is beautiful. I love the black liquid. The scent is appropriate for fall witchy vibes. A few sprit go a long way. I find myself smelling the scent throughout the day and don’t need to reapply even though the scent is pretty light.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...