BY LADY GAGA

Lady Gaga Fame is a women’s Oriental floral perfume with floral, honey, sweet, balsamic, and fruity main accords . Presented in 2012, this first fragrance from the artist combines the following fragrance notes: honey, apricot, incense, orchid, belladonna, jasmine sambac, and saffron. Best for autumn nights, this scent has moderate sillage and longevity. The flacon, which has gold accents and cap, showcases black fluid that becomes invisible when it touches skin.

Elaine B.
Middle River, MD
My cousin knows I loooooove perfume, so she always hooks me up with some perfume samples. I finally used all of the Lady Gaga Fame samples this month. Normally I don't care for celebrity fragrances, but this one smelled really interesting. I got kind of musky scent from it at first, but then it blossomed into a sweeter scent. Because of its profile, I wish I had saved one of the samples for date nights in the fall/winter, as it does smell a little edgier. I noticed that it is indeed black in color when it dribbled a little bit after a couple spritzes. Very cool and not like any perfume I've ever seen before.
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I loved this perfume, it has a really nice spicy kind of scent that is not floral or too sweet.  It lasted nicely on the skin, and I loved the bottle and the black liquid!
Amanda J.
This perfume really surprised me! I love the packaging and how it’s a sleek black color! The scent is very nice! My only issue is that it doesn’t linger very long on my skin! I find myself having to reapply this perfume a few times a day. Other than that, I really like this perfume!
Priti D.
My all time fav perfume! I have backups of backups that’s how much I love this scent. From the color to the packaging I can’t get enough! I always end up going back to this from my more expensive brands so yea you can say I love it that much.
Nataliia B.
Fame Lady Gaga is a fragrance for women, belongs to the group of oriental floral flavors. Fame is released in 2012. The fragrance composition includes notes: Belladonna, Orchid, Jasmine Sambac, Honey, Apricot, Saffron and Ladan.
I usually do not like perfume from pop stars, like simple compotes, flat and similar to each other. But Lady Gaga surprised me - a bright sweet aroma, languid and passionate, a match for a singer. And the decoration is just great! Glass heavy bottle with a metal cap in the form of a crown. And a black brutal color perfume! Chic! Perfume is sweet and persistent.
Andrea S.
Spring Hill, FL
I received this perfume as a gift from a girlfriend of mine. I must say that I absolutely love the scent. It lasts all day and compliments me very nicely. It is very strong so you don't need too much to smell good. The only downfall I had was that it stained my white shirt since the liquid inside the bottle really is black. I would definitely recommend this perfume I love it!!
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
I Loved this packaging. The black potion-like liquid is so Gaga...lol! The smell is really nice and it stays for awhile on your clothes. The price point is rather  inexpensive for the perfume. But i am not complaining about that...lol!I wore this and eventually bought one for mom and my daughter. I purchased mines of Marshalls for about $10-$20. A Steal!  It's a YES For me; BUY!
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
I got this perfume on sale & I don't regret it! It is a really fun and interesting bottle. It has a scent that is musky and floral-y to me- i struggle to pick up certain notes. It's strong at first but doesn't stay on as long as some more expensive perfumes.
Shayla D.
Lincoln, DE
One of my all time favorites. It smells amazing and for the price you can’t beat it. It smells fresh all day long and doesn’t really wear down. I purchased it at Walmart. Will buy over and over and over again!!!!Lady Gaga Fame Eau de Parfum
Shelby K.
Bennington, NE
Smells great, I was worried about the black liquid staining my clothes but that was never an issue with this perfume. Unique packaging but still lovely, the scent isn't to over powering like others I've tried. I was very impressed with this perfume.
ياسومي |.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do the ingrediants include blood and semon as was posted in one of the reviews?👩🏼‍💼💛
Weronika Ś.
Is the smell a bit sweeter or is it pulling Chanel no 5?
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
What does this smell like? Is it any good?

back