Add a Photo

By LADY GAGA FAME
#2191 in Lotion
This Black Fluid Exudes a Lustful, Floral, Fruity Essence for Fabulous Little Monsters Mature 1 Moderate scent strength 3 Flowery 5 Casual 4 6-10 hours scent life A lavish fragranced body moisturizer. Contains conditioning ingredients to revitalize skin. Envelopes skin in a satiny, protective veil of moisture. Infused with a refreshing fragrance that awakens your senses. Skin appears softer, smoother, soothed more comfortable.
Adela R.
Adela R.
Fairfield, CA
Sept. 25, 2016, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Lady Gaga Fame Body Lotion, 6.7 oz
I had bought this lotion mistakenly thinking it was the perfume. This was one of those rare cases where it was a happy mistake. The lotion is a black liquid, but absorbs into the skin without altering your tone. Its a little glittery and smells WONDERFUL. I could only hope the actual perfume smells as good as this. I definitely recommend this one, especially if you're a fan of mother monster :)
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
May 21, 2017, 10:59 a.m.
Review for: Lady Gaga Fame Body Lotion, 6.7 oz
This was so gimmicky and it stained my underwear. Being a black lotion is a nice concept, but it makes my legs look dirty. It's just weird. This absorbed fast, but didn't offer much moisture. By the time I was done with this bottle, I was over the scent. I'll need a break before I can wear the perfume again. I cannot believe how fast I am going through body lotions, now. I moisturize in the morning most days and this is the third body lotion that I have gone through in less than a month. I will not repurchase this, because it stains and doesn't offer much moisture to the skin.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
April 4, 2017, 8:27 a.m.
Review for: Lady Gaga Fame Body Lotion, 6.7 oz
I didn't really like this lotion, particularly. I love the perfume but I didn't like the texture of the lotion and I really didn't like the fact that the lotion stayed black even after lathering.