BY LADY GAGA

Lady Gaga Fame Black Shower Gel, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Hannah A.
I love the scent of this shower gel, which is the same scent as the perfume. I hate that this shower gel is black though. It makes me feel dirty using it. I'm glad I used it up, but I would not repurchase it. Out of the whole set, I like the black perfume. Black everything else is just overkill and gimmicky. It did a great job at moisturizing my skin, though. It didn't feel stripped like with other shower gels.
chrys j.
I have loved this since it first got on scene. Beautiful enought to wear year round! Very sweet honey scent with great projection. I bought the biggest bottle and I still want a backup!
Alla A.
I bought this shower gel a while back and never come around to using it. Its a really cool concept, having it in black, but its not really doing anything to make my skin softer and I really don't feel like my skin is "clean" after. Great packaging though.
Colby C.
Smells great, does its job and let me tell you black body wash is really fun to use. It's almost a little creepy at first (in a good way) but it's really quite fun!
Rodney L.
Currently using this shower gel and I'm loving it so far! It literally is black, but it smells very luxurious. This shower gel goes great with the FAME perfume together!
Jessica M.
It is a very good smelling shower gel.. i use it all the time and i keep for my collection also.. i am happy that i bought it.. :)
rachel m.
ireland
I got this shower gel in a box set of three with the soup and perfume! it smells amazing and i love the way it is black unlike other shower gels! i would defenity recommend it!
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON
Amazing, doesn't dry out my skin and smells so good! I use this and then the perfume to layer the scent and make it last all day! The black doesn't stain your skin.
Megan A.
Williamsport , PA
How does this make your skin feel after using? Does it leave it dry?