Lady Gaga Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Henk M.

BY LADY GAGA

Eau de gaga 001 edp 75 ml of lady gaga is a fragrance floral woody musk. see more...

Alexis N.
This citrus flowery woody smells so clean and sexy. Scents should not be gendered but in today's world I would consider this a perfect unisex fragrance. Not as great as Gaga's first fragrance Lady Gaga Fame Eau de Parfum Clamshell, 1 fl oz but that might just be on my personal preference away from musky scents.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
I, of course, am a BIG little monster, hence my knowledge of this perfume unlike The Fame Perfume, Gaga didn't put a ton of marketing behind this actually unless you are a massive Lady Gaga fan or maybe a perfume or cologne consumer than you probably haven't even heard of it. This stuff, yes I am going to say it, is better than The Fame, it's scent has a masculine undertone but also oriental notes making it truly a unisex spray.
Cassandra T.
Sacramento, CA
I own two bottles of this perfume and it's so underrated! It smells like lime and leather. You can find this at your local Sears, or Macy's. It's also a unisex perfume so that's rare to find in a perfume sometimes. I'd definitely buy it again...
Alivia J.
Owensboro
Being the little monster I am, I can go on forever about how amazing this is. It smells absolutely amazing and I love it so much.
claudia b.
Lévis
Not a fan of the scent, it doesn’t smell as good as Fame, the scent is kinda weird, i couldn’t even describe it tbh. I won’t buy it again.