BY CREMO

The Astonishingly Superior Shave Cream™. Leaves Your Skin Astonishingly Soft and Smooth. Gives You the Closest, Most Comfortable, Longest Lasting Shave. Dramatically Reduces Cuts, Nicks, Scrapes and Razor Irritation. Try It Once to Believe it.  Enjoy It For Life.  It s Really That Good.™ Most shave "creams" and "gels" are actually foam - which is primarily air.  Visualize a sharp blade scraping across your delicate skin with air as the main "lubricant."  It tears your skin, creates little cuts and nicks that bleed, and leaves your s. see more...

• Does this product foam up as well as the other canned bra...2 Answers
  • How great does this work? It's kind of expensive but lov...5 Answers
Megan M.
So the scent of this shaving cream is my absolute favorite part about it.. it smells like ‘summer’ and makes me think of the beach every time I use it. I love the texture and the way it lathers, although I can never get it quite thick enough for my preference. It’s definitely a much smoother shave than the super foamy stuff, though.
dashavia f.
Lady Cremo Shave Cream Seriously running low but this is very good for sensitive skin even though I love Aveeno shaving cream it just give you that smooth effect but I need something to prevent razor bumps listen carefully if you use this take a hot shower or wait a minute or two and then apply it to the areas you want to and then shave after that you will see us a fact cuz I learned this from a YouTuber and she said it's very concentrated this is the most comfortable near close shave you will ever get.💗💗 Lady Cremo Shave Cream
Missy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is lovely. It gives me a very smooth shave with little effort and seems to moisturize my skin at the same time. The scent is so wonderful. My husband has to shave everyday for work and has his own Cremo shaving cream but he is constantly taking mine (this one) because he says it smells so good! I would recommend this product.
Natalia P.
Duncan, SC
I love this shaving cream! After I’ve started using this I’m never using another kind. It’s a little more expensive than other shaving creams but it’s worth it! It gives you such a smooth and close shave. I would recommend trying this shaving cream.
Alisha B.
Looking for a shaving cream that leaves your skin effortlessly smooth?? Look no further ladies!
Cremo Moisturizing Shave Cream is absolutely ahmayzing! I absolutely swear by this stuff ... and the scent is to die for!😍
Definitely worth the money!! Don't keep settling for the cheap stuff .... trust me! Once you try this brand ... you will never go back 😉😍
Breanna j.
Waco
Omg where do I start...this shaving cream is the ONLY cream that protects my skin against razor rash it is so smooth and creamy. You don't have to use alot and the coconut mango one smells amazing!
Elizabeth M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is to all my girls who have trouble with bumps, razor burns, cuts... THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU. I just got this product about a month ago and I am so impressed with the Cremo product. I have had trouble with razor bumps and cuts whenever I shave. When I found this at my local target for $7.99, I had to try it. This is not like any other shaving cream. It is a high concentrate (almost lotion-like) that is activated with warm water. It is not exactly a foam or a soap. To use this product, you need to first wash your legs in warm/ hot water for 30 seconds. Then , using about less than a quarter sized amount I massage it into my legs. A little but goes a long way. The water activates the product. Finally, begin shaving. When the soap/ cream looks like it dried, just activate it with more water. All I do is massage more warm water into my legs. I highly recommend this product! It smells so good! It is cruelty free and uses natural ingredients. I have not had a problem with any irritations while using this product. It gives me such a clost smooth flawless shave with out cutting or irritating my skin!!! After a month of using it, I have barely made a dent in my bottle. I promise I am wearing shorts in the picture. I am just so happy with the results! You have to try this product!
Traci B.
Newton, KS
I was super skeptical when I bought this, because no shave butter/cream/etc. has ever worked very well for me in the past. BUT THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I am super impressed and absolutely thrilled with the results. I rarely even have to moisturize my legs after shaving with this, which was something I was having to do after every single time I shaved. I love this product and I love how affordable it is!!! Since it’s concentrated, it really doesn’t take that much each time and lasts for a long time, making it even more affordable! Definitely recommend.
Lauren G.
I was excited to try this product because it was something different besides the ordinary shaving foam products. My first reaction was it smelled sooo good. The directions said to “run your legs under the hottest water possible, that you can physically handle before applying the gel.” This was kind of a pain because your body temperature drastically changes within seconds but I tried my best to get the product on while my leg was “as hot as possible.” Lol. The gel glided on nicely but when it came time to shave it was just too slippery. So unfortunately I ended up cutting myself a few times. As much as I love how soft this left my skin and the scent, this product is just not for me. I will keep looking out for new shaving products to try!
Kaitlyn L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Coconut Mango scented shave cream is the best shave cream that I have ever tried. It can be bought right at Walmart and it is amazing! The smell is awesome and it leaves my legs feeling so smooth and moisturized afterwards. Dry skin is something I struggle with in the winter months and this makes such a difference. A little bit also goes a long way. I will definitely continue to repurchase!
Angela U.
Can you get this anywhere?
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How great does this work? It's kind of expensive but loved the smell in the store. Anyone have any comments?
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
I got mine at Kroger! I haven't seen it anywhere else
Kelci M.
Bridgeton, NJ
Can this be used for a certain lady part as well?
Genesis C.
Philadelphia, PA
Lady Cremo Shave Cream just got this anyone tried it ?? If so is it good and does it help your skin ?? I've been using a lot of products but nothing helps me I constantly get cut but shavers and skin irritation 😩😩😩 please anyone ❤❤️️