BY CREMO

The Astonishingly Superior Shave Cream™. Leaves Your Skin Astonishingly Soft and Smooth. Gives You the Closest, Most Comfortable, Longest Lasting Shave. Dramatically Reduces Cuts, Nicks, Scrapes and Razor Irritation. Try It Once to Believe it.  Enjoy It For Life.  It s Really That Good.™ Most shave "creams" and "gels" are actually foam - which is primarily air.  Visualize a sharp blade scraping across your delicate skin with air as the main "lubricant."  It tears your skin, creates little cuts and nicks that bleed, and leaves your s. see more...

• Can this be used for a certain lady part as well? 1 Answers
  • Does this product foam up as well as the other canned brands or i...1 Answers
  • How great does this work? It's kind of expensive but loved the s...4 Answers
Lauren G.
I was excited to try this product because it was something different besides the ordinary shaving foam products. My first reaction was it smelled sooo good. The directions said to “run your legs under the hottest water possible, that you can physically handle before applying the gel.” This was kind of a pain because your body temperature drastically changes within seconds but I tried my best to get the product on while my leg was “as hot as possible.” Lol. The gel glided on nicely but when it came time to shave it was just too slippery. So unfortunately I ended up cutting myself a few times. As much as I love how soft this left my skin and the scent, this product is just not for me. I will keep looking out for new shaving products to try!
Elizabeth M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is to all my girls who have trouble with bumps, razor burns, cuts... THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU. I just got this product about a month ago and I am so impressed with the Cremo product. I have had trouble with razor bumps and cuts whenever I shave. When I found this at my local target for $7.99, I had to try it. This is not like any other shaving cream. It is a high concentrate (almost lotion-like) that is activated with warm water. It is not exactly a foam or a soap. To use this product, you need to first wash your legs in warm/ hot water for 30 seconds. Then , using about less than a quarter sized amount I massage it into my legs. A little but goes a long way. The water activates the product. Finally, begin shaving. When the soap/ cream looks like it dried, just activate it with more water. All I do is massage more warm water into my legs. I highly recommend this product! It smells so good! It is cruelty free and uses natural ingredients. I have not had a problem with any irritations while using this product. It gives me such a clost smooth flawless shave with out cutting or irritating my skin!!! After a month of using it, I have barely made a dent in my bottle. I promise I am wearing shorts in the picture. I am just so happy with the results! You have to try this product!
Kaitlyn L.
Wellness Guru Expert
The Coconut Mango scented shave cream is the best shave cream that I have ever tried. It can be bought right at Walmart and it is amazing! The smell is awesome and it leaves my legs feeling so smooth and moisturized afterwards. Dry skin is something I struggle with in the winter months and this makes such a difference. A little bit also goes a long way. I will definitely continue to repurchase!
Kyria W.
Guys I have been against shaving foams for a very long time! They always irritated my skin and gave me those red bumps on my legs, but this stuff is worth every penny. It's so very smooth and for my it tops the EOS shaving cream. I got mine at Walmart and this will be my go to! I hope new scents come to my area soon!
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would! This shave cream is so effective! It is a little pricier than regular shave cream but the tube lasts longer. It only takes a small amount each time you shave. This cream leaves your legs so smooth and provides a super effective shave!
Ariana O.
Ridgewood, NY
I absolutely love this shaving cream! I've been using it for about 3 months and I simply cannot see myself using another brand. Aside from successfully differentiating itself from all other brands, Cremo gives me a much closer shave and leaves me silky smooth. I love that it is a lather rather than foam shaving cream. Great for sensitive skin and sensitive areas, plus the coconut mango one smells amazing.
Angel F.
Coal Center, PA
Holy grail product right here. It makes shaving a breeze, leaving skin soft and smooth. It prevents nick, bumps, and ingrown hairs. The smell is great and the product lathers nicely. I am 100% repurchasing and would recommend to anyone in the market for an awesome shave cream.
Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
My husband and I both use it. I love the way it makes my legs feel after I shave. My husband loves the moisture it gives his face so he doesn't have to use after shave a lot. I love the smell. One thing we both dislike is how it leaves our razor blades.
Samantha S.
Wyoming, MI
I recommend this product to everyone. It makes my skin so soft, lasts 3 times as long as a bottle of shaving cream, and helps reduce breakouts. It also helps with shaving cuts. My favorite shaving product ever.
Arrianna B.
I was having issues with razor burn with regular shaving creams. Then I was walking the razor isle in Walmart and snagged it up with the description saying it reduces razor nicks and razor irritation. This shaving cream live up to that description. I haven't had razor burn at all since switching because the formula is thick enough to not just slide off before I'm finished shaving. It also has a wonderful smell of coconut mango which I love. Definitely worth a try for anyone and will be repurchasing for myself.
Angela U.
Can you get this anywhere?
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
How great does this work? It's kind of expensive but loved the smell in the store. Anyone have any comments?
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
I got mine at Kroger! I haven't seen it anywhere else
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
Does this product foam up as well as the other canned brands or is it more of a lotion type shave cream?
Kelci M.
Bridgeton , NJ
Can this be used for a certain lady part as well?