Lady Anti-Monkey Butt Powder 6 oz, 2 Pack uploaded by Kenda W.

BY ANTI MONKEY BUTT

The only powder to combine cornstarch and calamine powder Cornstarch absorbs moisture to keep you dry and comfortable Calamine powder relieves itching and soothes irritated skin Patented micro-particle polymer enhances the soft silky feel of the... see more...

Rachel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It's hard to find a good chafing product for women because the good ones are made of talcum powder. And if you didn't know all talcum powders have been known to cause ovarian cancer for women. But this product is unique because it replaces the talcum powder with cornstarch, which makes it just as good as the original formula from Anti Monkey Butt.  They even modified the formula further, by making it work amazingly for people with sensitive skin ( I know this because I couple of guys that I know actually prefer using this than the original formula).  Anyways,  it truly different and completely safe for women and it should be in everyone locker room that is constantly sweating in the inner thigh area. I know as a jogger, this has been my saving grace that gets me to run faster and fixes all problems with skin irritations.
Kenda W.
Dallas
I don't understand why this product hasn't been review yet because it is the best chafing calamine powder that me and my friends have ever used. It's also talc free which is made with cornstarch so you never have to worry about getting ovarian cancer  like other products that are with talcum powder. I just make sure that I apply a little before a jog or any activity which causes heavy thigh rubbing and chafing and I'm ok. It's really changed the amount that I run and I enjoy it more because I'm not irritated. I suggest anyone who is on the constant move to try this product.