Timex
Ladies Marathon Digital Watch #T5K8169J

Ladies Timex Marathon Digital Watch #T5K8169J

by Timex

With all the running around you do, sometimes life feels like a Marathon. But with a Marathon by Timex watch on your wrist, at least you'll stay on track. Case: Purple, Resin Caseback: Stainless steel, screw-down Dial: Digital Hands: Digital Markers: Digital Strap: Resin Clasp: Tang buckle Crystal: Plastic Crown: Push/pull Movement: Quartz Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet Case measurements: 34mm x 12.2mm x 12mm Strap measurements: 34mm Model: T5K816 All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. Women's watch bands can be sized to fit 6.5-inch to 7.5-inch wrists. Click here to view our Watch Sizing Guide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ladies Timex Marathon Digital Watch #T5K8169J!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa P.
Bethesda, MD
I bought this watch for my child and she just love she had another brand that she stayed with him for two years but it stopped working so I decided to buy this brand and she even says it is wonderful that watch and she loves is much better than the old super recommend my child. she is 8 years old
Lexie R.
Got mine from Walmart, I’ve had it for almost 2 years now and I love it! It’s completely waterproof, absolutely indestructible, and so light I barely notice I have it on most of the time!

Looking for your answer?