BY RUE21

A revolutionary new fragrance with no reservations, no regrets-and a whole lot of carpe diem. Features a seductive blend of green pear, exotic frangipani blossoms, and creamy musks. Sometimes it's good to be bad. see more...

Jaden W.
Colfax, LA
This product is really nice. The scent is a bit much so you only need one spritz. The packaging is beautiful. It weighs quite a bit feels very luxurious. And compared to other brands I do think it’s worth the money.
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
This product smells absolutely amazing makes me feel sophisticated and pretty much I’ll be filling myself when I wear it it is very affordable it is long lasting and I would definitely buy again so I do recommend this to all you lovely ladies out there.
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
Rue 21 scents are amazing. Not only are they affordable, but they last a decent amount of time. I stock up when they go on the $10 and $5 Sales. This one smells sugary, fresh if that makes sense. It’s like amber sugar with a hint of citrus. Love it❤️
Ashlee B.
I've used strictly Rue21 products for the last 7+ years & I adore them all! I'd have to say my FAVE is Rue21 Black for Women, but I switch between that & this one often. Smells absolutely amazing, can't even put into words! This is a must own for me!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I actually bought this bottle on the clearance shelf for only $5 and I can’t even begin to say how much I like that the Rue brand perfumes are priced phenomenally, but also smell good. The scent lasts a decent length of time. This one in particular has a sweet but soapy smell.
Becky M.
Not loving the scent. I can't really describe it, but it's musky in a way that reminds me a little too much of cologne and sweet in an unpleasant way. I honestly can't believe I forced myself to use the whole thing. I should have thrown it out or returned it.
I was in Rue 21 today, and i had the pleasure of smelling their new scent for ladies, and omg it smelled delicious. I was so torn between this one, and rebel girl, but i ended up getting rebel girl instead. Im a huge perfume junkie, and have owned almost every rue 21 perfume their is for ladies. This scent is floral, light, and a bit musky, but justttt enough. Its one of their newest scents and i was impressed. Smells very good, and has adorable packaging. I dont own this, but i did test it, and i loved it. I would highly recommend any of Rue 21 perfumes for anyone. They have a scent for everybody, and their not expensive either!
Taylor S.
Omaha, NE
I used to work at Rue 21 and I have to say still to this day this is my favorite perfume of all time. When I put it on it stays on all day and everyone compliments me on how great I smell!
Eva S.
Morehead, KY
Love rue 21 perfumes and they r a good price my favorite is etc!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has a sweet smell you can get it at rue 21 the bottle is super cute
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
This is a really nice perfume it smells good and is afforable Ladies Rue 21 I Rue For Her Perfume Spray Scented Fragrance Size 2 fl. oz.

back