Start your review of Ladies Of London!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Watched every episode but not as good as the others that Bravo has put out.” in 1 review
“I don't like this show at all and I was really looking forward to it what a shame! ” in 1 review
Staff
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show, but am not keen on every single cast member. The American women are an absolute horror show in my opinion -- Julie, Jules, etc. Not cute. If anyone is interested in British reality drama, I would highly recommend watching The Real Housewives of Cheshire: it's absolutely amazing. My favorite Lady of London is Adela.
Staten Island, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Ladies of London is basically "real housewives" with British accents. Of course I love this show! It is very addictive and is one of my guilty pleasures. Annabelle is my favorite. She was mcqueens muse which is amazing and in my eyes she is the quintessential upper class English woman.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm not into the Housewives type reality shows but there was something about this one that got me hooked. The drama between one group of woman can be good but throw in culture differences and British accents. Yes please.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show? I mean it's Bravo, all their TV is trash but it sure is fun to watch! Plus the British vs American dynamic is so perfect. I recommend it as long as you aren't expecting a life-changing series.
Green Bay, WI
One reason I kept watching this show: Annabelle. She was Alexander McQueen's muse- how can you not love that?? The other reason was to be embarrassed for the poor Americans wanting to be Brits (or the crazy dark haired one, mostly). Love the culture, though!
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm a fan of this show because they show the juicy gossip that goes on in the luxurious life of these London Ladies and secretly I wish I could be them for a day.
The girls are too arrogant. It's just one of those time pass shows about rich people spending money like crazy. It's fun to watch if you wanna check their fashion/style etc.
Silver Point , TN
When it first aired I loved it. Now I'm tired of these people. They get on my last nerve. I no longer watch this so they can go! Bye bye b+×"
Fort Mohave, AZ
Blah! Just another TV show about too rich women who have nothing better to do than to show their lack of class to the world!
North Bergen, NJ
These girls are so boring stuck up . I don't like this show at all and I was really looking forward to it what a shame!