BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Over 16 million women turn to Ladies' Home Journal for advice, smart, comprehensive, and cutting-edge editorials on major social issues, and articles on food and nutrition, family and home, beauty and fashion, health and fitness, and more. Ladies' Home Journal is a magazine aimed at helping women deal with the complexities of living in today's world. see more...

Ladies' Home Journal
  • "I have a subscription to this magazine, it's not my favorite, but I do enjoy reading some article" in 2 reviews
  • "Love the articles, the beauty advice is practical and helpful, and I look forward to receiving LHJ each month!" in 2 reviews
  • "The magazine had a nice balance of fashion tips, recipes, decorating tips and important topics about comment health issues." in 1 review
  • "Love it, always look forward to reading it when i find it in my mailbox." in 1 review
Alexis D.
Cambridge, MN
I love this magazine - it really covers a lot of bases and keeps me intrigued from the front to the back. My favorite thing about this magazine is that it does a good job of relating to it's subscribers. There is a section (Can this marriage be saved?) that I'm sure is helpful to many couples in the situations explained, but also gives good advice to those who don't want to let their relationships get to that point. Also, there are stories from subscribers on the last page, which are always inspiring to read. The guests that are interviewed are great as well - there's not the "super famous women" that are all over the tabloids, just real women who are fairly well known, but still have inspiring stories and live lives similar to the readers.
Leona P.
Carthage , NC
I do love that this magazine is geared towards women in their 30s. I stopped being interested in the 20-something magazines about makeup and sex once I had my kids, and this magazine was a great find! Love the articles, the beauty advice is practical and helpful, and I look forward to receiving LHJ each month!
Ruby H.
This magazine has been around forever. I discovered it quite late and only enjoyed a years subscription before they decided not to print on a monthly basis. I always loved reading the articles, fashion, makeup, home life, Q&A, recipes, featured articles, it had a bit of everything.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I got this magazine free from an online offer. My mom used to get it and I thought it would be great. I'm really disappointed with it though. The articles are few in number and focus mostly on parenting. I wouldn't pay for a subscription.
Crystal B.
This is a great Women's magazine that doesn't overwhelm the reader with just fashion. The magazine had a nice balance of fashion tips, recipes, decorating tips and important topics about comment health issues.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is a great all around magazine. It includes fashion, decorating, and cooking all in one place. There is no need to purchase multiple magazines with this one!
Palmira G.
Colonia, NJ
Always interesting and useful articles. Never boring. Love it, always look forward to reading it when i find it in my mailbox.
Christina H.
I enjoy reading articles in this magazine. I no longer have a subscription. But this magazine has tips, stories, and recipes.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
This women's magazine is my favorite! It has a good variety of categories such as health, love, fashion, etc. It's the best!
Katie D.
Myrtle Point, OR
I get a lot of useful information out of this magazine. I enjoy most of the articles. It's one of my favorite magazines.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Do you read this on your down time?