Ladibugs Pesticide-Free Mint Spray uploaded by Lisa S.

BY LADIBUGS

Ladybugs mint spray is a specialized formula to help ward off head lice. Ladybugs mint spray may be used as often as necessary. Ladybugs mint spray has been formulated with products that lice find offensive. Ladybugs mint spray may also be used on most fabrics and sports gear to ward off head lice. (test on a small hidden area.) see more...

• Has anyone had any luck with this product? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Amy R.
Blaine, MN
I love this stuff. I babysit once a week at a house that has lice often and I Spray this on before I head there and once while I'm there. I do not want lice. I have my son spray it on his hair before school too. It smells amazing and isn't sticky.
Hope D.
This stuff works great to prevent getting lice! Whenever lice is going around, I just spray this on my head, clothes, backpack, pillow, etc... and it really helps! A little spendy, but not too bad. I will always have this on hand! I would recommend it to anyone!
Sarah J.
Welland, ON
This is probably one of my favourite kids products. I spray in their hair daily as a preventive measure for head Lice. It's a somewhat strong smell at first but does dim down. You don't have to soak their hair for it to work just a light mist. And chemical free worry.
Lisa S.
I use this daily you don't need to spray a lot, for my girls I spray back of hair under their hair, and a quick spray of top and the boys get a quick Spray on the back of their hair. When school sends out notice that lice were found in their class I also Spray coats and hats. I always have bottles on hand, I recommend this product to anyone you has children or works with them. The fresh minty smell is nice when it is sprayed and not to heavy. I am one who can't handle heavy scented products,
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Has anyone had any luck with this product?