LACURA™ Face Care Q10 Dar Cream Anti-Wrinkle

by lacura

Lacura Q10 Anti-wrinkle Night Cream came out top in European quality tests alongside major brands such as L'Oreal, Olay and Helena Rubenstein. Meanwhile, in independent blind tests of 2,000 volunteers, Lacura Q10 Anti-wrinkle Day Cream was voted best for its powerful anti-ageing effects. An intensively caring cream for every type of skin, this anti-wrinkle formula really gets results. Naturally protective bioflavonoids from elder blossoms, blended with wonderful extracts like babassu and chamomile, create a smoothing texture and soothing fragrance. Bioflavonoids, coenzyme Q10, provitamin B5, vitamins C and E, aloe vera and our powerful moisturising complex help protect against the damaging effects of the environment, reduce wrinkles and keep your skin supple.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LACURA™ Face Care Q10 Dar Cream Anti-Wrinkle!
Kennesaw, GA
Love the price. I get this at Aldi for less than $4. I do wish it had SPF. If it did, I’d totally give it 5 stars
I use this product after daily shower on my face and I can say it makes my face show 10 years younger
Really good to use although not for sensitive skin as such as I got a reaction to it. Doesn't really have a fragrance and is quite a big pot for the price. It does clean and exfoliate though.
kent
This cream got rid of a few wrinkles really nice within two weeks I do think it is really good so I really recommend it at first I didn’t really know if it would be good or not but the only thing is that it smells a bit of things that aren’t my type
London
LACURA™ Face Care Q10 Dar Cream Anti-Wrinkle uploaded by Ana G.
Hace mucho me hacía falta y quería un tónico en mi vida... y llego a mi el HEALTHY GLOW de Lacura y me pareció perfecto ya que contiene un 5% de ácido glicolico que ayuda a micro exfoliar el rostro de manera casi imperceptible ya que solo contiene un 5% y además a regenerar la piel, mejorando textura y manchitas que se puedan tener, de una manera gentil, además contiene aloe vera y esto refresca e hidrata la piel increíblemente, de verdad me encantó 😍😍👌🏻
Pontefract , West Yorkshire
I love Lacura products, this wasn't so much for me though, this is my first time using it and I may be jumping the gun a little but personally it's not for me. It is gentle on my skin but the eye area for me is sensitive and for me personally I feel a tingly sensation, nothing unbearable and it is just me and my eyes, I would recommend to anyone but for me I don't think I'll be trying it again
This is one of my everyday moisturisers. I love this product. I saw it in Aldi’s and decided to try it out. It works wonders on my skin and helps it to stay moisturised and help to provide an extra base before I apply my makeup.
gloucester
Don’t get near your eyes! It stings like all hell. It feels more like a sunscreen than anything, and that offputs any other benefits for it to me.
Brisbane
Does the job! Perfect price for what you get! One of the best products going around. Would definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?