suggested searches

21%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I have the cleanser, I got it at ALDIs, it’s very refreshing and it removes my makeup, I love this, it leaves my skin so smooth and soft, and it smells really nice!
I got this Lacura Foaming Gel Cleanser on a whim after finishing my $38 department store cleanser. I was surprised to find it works far better than high end brands I have used for years! It removes ALL eye and face makeup without any stinging or burning, leaves NO product or soap residue, and causes no residual skin tightness. My skin is left clean, fresh & soft after each use. It’s a steal for only $3 at Aldi! I cannot believe it took me so long to try this product. I will continue to use and recommend this incredible find. (The product I am reviewing is not in the database, but this is the closest matching item. [product:lacura-q10-day-cream-and-lacura-face-care-facial-cleanser])
Me encanta los productos de LACURA, excelentes productos a un buen precio, son suaves al momento de aplicarlos con un olor muy neutro, este producto lo aplico a después de lavar mi rostro. Realmente lo recomiendo.