The Ordinary

Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2%...
4427 Reviews
5 / 5
I love lactic acid. It's gentle and exfoliates gently, leaving your skin soft and smooth. This Ordinary version really does a great job with that.
5 / 5
I have been battling acne for a year and it's just now clearing up. I bought this as my skin is now showing some signs of age (just turned 30) and I have a good deal of redness and scarring. When I wake up in the morning and wash my face after using this, it's always sooo incredibly smooth and looks so healthy. I was intimidated at first thinking it might be overpowerimg for my sensitive skin but I use it once a week or so and have had no issues.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
For me personally, it burns to apply. It also made me purge really bad. That being said, I do think it’s definitely effective and other than that first purge, it never broke me out. Just be aware if you have very compromised skin and absolutely use a good moisturizer afterwards.
5 / 5
I love anything from THE ORDINARY! Every product I have used, which is everything, works very well! Everything in the skincare line has great actives that show results. The lactic acid is a great exfoliant serum! I use it at least three times a week to have fresh skin! I love it and am addicted to it!
5 / 5
Constant repurchase! This product WORKS at clearing away acne. With such a great price compared to other brands, this product has no bad scent and goes on very smoothly! Sometimes hard to open but other than that it’s truly the best lactic acid out there.
5 / 5
I love this brand because it’s affordable skincare that makes a huge difference. This product helps my skin like brighter and refreshed and again is so affordable.
5 / 5
This lactic acid breaks down dead skin cells and promotes the regeneration of new cells. This product is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their complexion and remove acne scars. The consistency is pleasant, you need to wait until the liquid is completely absorbed. Bottle made of thick frosted glass. This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without oil, alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance. This purchase met my expectations, and I advise you to buy it, especially to The Ordinary lovers like me. 🪻
5 / 5
I love this, I’ve always had an issue with acne scarring and unevenness in my skin tone due to it. This has begun helping so quickly and has reduced many of my scars. It lasts a long time as you don’t need to use lots at once
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Gently exfoliates. I have sensitive skin. I’m sure there are better products but for the price and the fact that it doesn’t irritate my skin, I like it.
5 / 5
OMG. This serum helped me to get rid of my acne scars. I have been using it from 2022 it's the only serum that keep my acne at bay. It's, hydrating, light and unscented. Please never discontinue this serum. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for you have acne scars.