BY RONDELE

Rondele garlic & herb spreadable cheese 8 oz

• What do you like to eat it with? I prefer pita chips!4 Answers
Monique A.
I love this brand of spreadable cheese. Its creamy and has great flavor. I eat it with pita chips and with fresh fruit like grapes and pears. I even order it when I go to one of our local bars, it goes great with wine, beer, or a cocktail.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
If you buy this, don't open it if you're home alone because you might eat all of it, then subsequently feel slightly guilty. (but not really) it's so good that you'll want to keep eating it. I love it with some Stacy's pita chips.
Greg-Dani M.
I love the Rondele spreadable cheeses. I always have some in the fridge, ready to pull out when unexpected guests show up. Always just right for an easy spread onto a cracker and the perfect blend of garlic and herb. Delicious!
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
This is dangerous cheese spread - I can open a package and go through it with crackers and not realize that I've eaten half of it in one sitting. So smooth and creamy with just the perfect amount of flavor. Goes great with some white wine!
amie d.
Again another cheese spread that is so yummy and flavorful love the teased in the smoothie flavor of these on any supper cracker and added to a potato just yummy
Dinah P.
This is my favorite out of all the flavors. It's amazing spread on anything; crackers, bagels, etc. It has a creamy texture that stays put. There is so much flavor as well.
Taylor M.
Seattle, WA
This dip is soo yummy! I even use it as my "pizza sauce" on my veggie pizza. I can't buy this or I will eat the whole tub it is that good.
Nikki T.
This is a staple at family get togethers. Warm it up and or leave cold and serve with crackers and/or pieces of bread.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I absolutely love this stuff!! Taste amazing! great on bagels, crackers and i have also used it to make cheeseball!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
These are so good spread on bagels! The garlic and herb also goes great with crackers!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
What do you like to eat it with? I prefer pita chips!