GroceryDairyCheeseRondele
Lactalis USA Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese 8 oz

Lactalis USA Rondele Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese 8 oz

by Rondele

Rondele garlic & herb spreadable cheese 8 oz

What do you like to eat it with? I prefer pita chips!
Start your review of Lactalis USA Rondele Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese 8 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Theresa K.
Mariposa
I've loved this spread for years. It is so good on a wheat thin, but I also love it instead of cream cheese on a bagel. The garlic and herb is such a nice flavor, it's my favorite. I always get this when I have a party and it never lasts long!
Greg-Dani M.
I love the Rondele spreadable cheeses. I always have some in the fridge, ready to pull out when unexpected guests show up. Always just right for an easy spread onto a cracker and the perfect blend of garlic and herb. Delicious!
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
This is dangerous cheese spread - I can open a package and go through it with crackers and not realize that I've eaten half of it in one sitting. So smooth and creamy with just the perfect amount of flavor. Goes great with some white wine!
Dinah P.
This is my favorite out of all the flavors. It's amazing spread on anything; crackers, bagels, etc. It has a creamy texture that stays put. There is so much flavor as well.
Kristie P.
Liberty, KY
I absolutely love this stuff!! Taste amazing! great on bagels, crackers and i have also used it to make cheeseball!
Christina S.
Kingston, TN
These are so good spread on bagels! The garlic and herb also goes great with crackers!
Monique A.
I love this brand of spreadable cheese. Its creamy and has great flavor. I eat it with pita chips and with fresh fruit like grapes and pears. I even order it when I go to one of our local bars, it goes great with wine, beer, or a cocktail.
Amie D.
Again another cheese spread that is so yummy and flavorful love the teased in the smoothie flavor of these on any supper cracker and added to a potato just yummy
Nikki T.
This is a staple at family get togethers. Warm it up and or leave cold and serve with crackers and/or pieces of bread.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
If you buy this, don't open it if you're home alone because you might eat all of it, then subsequently feel slightly guilty. (but not really) it's so good that you'll want to keep eating it. I love it with some Stacy's pita chips.